THEME Tester needed ...

alonsou

Reaction score
Yank, instead of pm the link to single individuals if its okay with you I can post the direct link on here if you allow me to do it?.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
screenshot_16.png

screenshot_11.png

screenshot_9.png

screenshot_6.png

heres some screens from me :p

Last edited:

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I will be more than happy to test it for you. All the pics you have on here looks awesome!! Let me know if you think you want me to test it... Currently I am running Project Elite v2 stock but am willing to go back to UD (stock still in my backups) if given a chance to check out the new theme...
Let me know if you want me to be the Guinea Pig!!!!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Sorry alonsou, hope everybody didn't bombard you!! LOL

I didn't think I'd be releasing piranha on you :biggrin:

Just glad to see so many people want to try it ...

How's it treating ya thus far?

alonsou

Reaction score
not really just a couple of request, but I want it to have your permission before posting any links... its all good!!

AquasDragon

Reaction score
Would be more that willing to help out in the testing, Thanks and keep up the great work!

alonsou

Reaction score
I need some input right here guys...

On the notification bar, every time you have a new "notification" the text its white over white, therefore making it impossible to read, I tried to tweak the notifications color under user interface on the Ultimate droid settings and I have everything set up to "black" I restarted 3-4 times and still white over white.... what I'm doing wrong here?... any idea??

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I need some input right here guys...

On the notification bar, every time you have a new "notification" the text its white over white, therefore making it impossible to read, I tried to tweak the notifications color under user interface on the Ultimate droid settings and I have everything set up to "black" I restarted 3-4 times and still white over white.... what I'm doing wrong here?... any idea??

Hmmm ... I purposely chose themes where you could modify the notification text. I hope you can get it fixed ... were you running a theme prior to installing this one?

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
hey guys 2 questions i tried installing this theme through rom manager and through recovery and both times i get stuck at boot up image i am lost i am about to rename it to update.zip and try that and my other question is for alonsou where is the ultimate droid settings i can't find anything stating ultimate droid please help thanks guys