THEME Tester needed ...

BrentAday

Reaction score
Hey alonsou - have you figured out a way to get the Verizon Wireless text @ the top of the notification screen to turn black? I tried several ways unsuccessfully...And you are much more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am.

alonsou

Reaction score
Hey alonsou - have you figured out a way to get the Verizon Wireless text @ the top of the notification screen to turn black? I tried several ways unsuccessfully...And you are much more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am.

Are you talking about this "Verizon Wireless"?

CAP201010142132.jpg
CAP201010142126.jpg

If you do, then do the following:

menu>settings>Ultimate Droid>User Interface>date and provider> select "Display PLMN (status bar) then go to "Carrier PLMN label color" pick your color desired and make sure to press on the little "circle" (the one with the solid color) to confirm the selected color.... reboot and Voila!!!!

Let me know if this works for you..

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yank - Here is a screenshot of the Sound is OFF icon problem that I posted last night. As you can see, the icon on the slide bar is not updated.

Sorry for the delay, but it was a long, busy day. Also, I loaded the most recent version and I love the power widget.

Thanks for the screenie, I will get on this later.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is really looking good Yank, can't wait for the final release!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Download links closed

All the previous links in this post are dead! I am making room for the final release version which I hope to have ready later today.

Thanks to all that helped out! I will be back looking for a select few to test the final version ...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Bad news!!

No release today folks! The hard drive on my PC just went kaput I think!! As fate would have it though, I backed up all my work this morning on my flash drive, thank God!! Hopefully I can get things up and running and get this theme out to you guys. I may try my lap top, but it's an old POS and may not work well ...

alonsou

Reaction score
Ohhh nooo!!!! what I'm going to do with all the beer that I had on the fridge waiting for you!!! Ohh well, I guess I should throw it away!!! .... lol

See I told you to take it easy..... you are overloading your pc and now see what happened... lol lol

I hope you can get back to it soon, or at least that your lap top can handle it.