[THEME] SUPER-GB!! for GummyJar 2.5 only

dx1881

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it blends better with the theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Can't instal facebook apk. Tried several different methods and can't do it. I uninstalled the original facebook and tried installing this one, nothing. Any tips?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It installs for some people and not for others , I don't really know. I put it in a update.zip and flash it and never have a issue.
Can't instal facebook apk. Tried several different methods and can't do it. I uninstalled the original facebook and tried installing this one, nothing. Any tips?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dx1881

Reaction score
Install thru root explorer copy file place in system apps and paste, it'll ask to replace prior facebook..reboot and your good

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Install thru root explorer copy file place in system apps and paste, it'll ask to replace prior facebook..reboot and your good

Tried this, got the prompt to replace prior facebook, but still get the same error that it was not installed.

dx1881

Reaction score
Are you setting permissions before reboot?

dx1881

Reaction score
The facebook app looks and goes well, but when you have the app open and your scrolling thru the feed the backround turns black when you touch it. Oddly it still works but regardless of my wallpaper it still turns black

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yup, they can't seem to get that workin right. I don't even notice it now.
The facebook app looks and goes well, but when you have the app open and your scrolling thru the feed the backround turns black when you touch it. Oddly it still works but regardless of my wallpaper it still turns black

CHP

Reaction score
watch the phone numbers in the screenies... just a warning.

justreboot

Reaction score
Lol, I remeber you posting in the ud thread you didn't like the transparent dialer and contacts. If you set a dark background its actually really cool. Speaking of dark backgrounds, if you get the yorks black adw theme from market it comes with like 10 really nice dark wallpapers, and its free.
1st off let me say this is a really very nice theme... tight, colored etc. The apps, icons, colors. Lots o'work went into this... (now for the critique...)

It must be just me but, personally, I find the transparent apps distracting (must be my old eyes...) I dig having the widgets (pandora, news, etc) transparent. But the dialer, email, etc, I'd prefer a black b/g with white or colored text. (Think Zune HD) / I was a big fan of the invertino/incognito series. Am looking forward to what Liberty will be since we have the devs on board with some clout... I'm tickled to see what's in store. UD has so far disappointed me with the X... Too little too late (kicks on the OG tho').

I'm actually using one of the bg from black adw :) the issue i saw with some of the other themes was the background of the page (inclusing widgets) show thu on the dialer....

dx1881

Reaction score
;-) I went back to og fb

CHP

Reaction score
how do i get original fonts back? im on a new theme and they're still there :/

dx1881

Reaction score
Root tools by jrummy

dx1881