[THEME] SUPER-GB!! for GummyJar 2.5 only

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
It is another very sexy port from mikey ! Hey mike can you PM me when you get a minute? I have a question about colorchangev3.
Thanks

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I scrapped the UD dialer/contacts for the GummyJar stuff. Its still transparent but looks better. The op has been updated with a new link and dialer screenshot :)

mwest316

Reaction score
anyone know of a keyboard fix now? I flashed the transparent keyboard from earlier, but noticed that it is not on here anymore, and when I DID flash it, it said frost theme flashing. The keyboard is not transparent, but grey and has a blue glow on keys when pressed. Is there another keyboard that is "transparent"

mwest316

Reaction score
anyone know of a keyboard fix now? I flashed the transparent keyboard from earlier, but noticed that it is not on here anymore, and when I DID flash it, it said frost theme flashing. The keyboard is not transparent, but grey and has a blue glow on keys when pressed. Is there another keyboard that is "transparent"

So, i reflashed it, it is transparent, but anyway to make the glow under the key as it is typed green instead of blue?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's the reasont its not included in the theme. I'm sure I can get it either green or no highlight color at all. Ill take a look at it after work.

So, i reflashed it, it is transparent, but anyway to make the glow under the key as it is typed green instead of blue?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
That's the reasont its not included in the theme. I'm sure I can get it either green or no highlight color at all. Ill take a look at it after work.

Now I see why it's not even worth putting a keyboard in my theme's...

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Um, I didn't take your advice and I flashed this over a restore. There's no dialer. Seriously. Could this be the problem ya think?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Um, I didn't take your advice and I flashed this over a restore. There's no dialer. Seriously. Could this be the problem ya think?

lol. Im pretty sure I posted in this thread not to flash any themes after a restore. you gotta reflash. you can flash themes all day long, but if you restore then flash it does that. i wish i knew why man.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I did fix the keyboard. But im busy with other things...when i update this theme the keyboard will be part of it...the update will be very soon :)

Reaction score
Every time I enable the htc keyboard it fc's so I'm forced to used swype. Any idea how to fix

leakim13

Reaction score
#1 it wont let me uninstall facebook
#2 it wont let me make a folder called system

so no facebook for me :icon_evil:

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Be more specific. Are you using the fb I posted? And where are you trying to make a folder called system?
#1 it wont let me uninstall facebook
#2 it wont let me make a folder called system

so no facebook for me :icon_evil: