[Theme] Stygian Black only for dx gingerbread

whatsinaname

Reaction score
Oops. I already installed on 596. Working so far.

Sent from somewhere for some reason (Droid X)

Florida_Bwoi

Reaction score
I was on the black hat deodexed full .595 but I wiped and then installed the odexed version so I can use the deodexer you pointed me to, but again it bootlooped. Let me know exactly what .595 file you think I should be on and ill try it again. And thanks for the response, hopefully I can get it to work

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The theme works on 596 so far I have found no difference thin all they did was patch the hole that gingerbreak exploited

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was on the black hat deodexed full .595 but I wiped and then installed the odexed version so I can use the deodexer you pointed me to, but again it bootlooped. Let me know exactly what .595 file you think I should be on and ill try it again. And thanks for the response, hopefully I can get it to work

I would suggest trying the newly released 596 fully deodexed file from p3 on MyDroidWorld

Florida_Bwoi

Reaction score
I was thinking the same. I downloaded it and gonna put it on my phone later when I have some free time in case I gotta sbf if something goes wrong. Thanks again

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I don't know about all the keyboards but the first swype one isn't fully themed. the keyboard with the arrow keys and copy and paste buttons (accessible by swiping right from the swype button to the SYM button) has black font, very hard to read.

Droid X Liberty GB v0.7

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I don't know about all the keyboards but the first swype one isn't fully themed. the keyboard with the arrow keys and copy and paste buttons (accessible by swiping right from the swype button to the SYM button) has black font, very hard to read.

Droid X Liberty GB v0.7

I never even noticed this but thats cause I never used them sorry. I however am in the process of fixing this up and alot of the small text quirks have been found and fixed and we (StyGian Studios) will be looking at a final release of this theme at least for Stock 596. Hopefully we will begin the ports to Liberty, Apex, and soon Tranq Gspot as these roms are getting closer to completion.