[ THEME ] Stunning Blues for SS 5.5/5.4 + BOOT Animation ( 3 Variations )

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by nokturnihs, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Zepplin76

Zepplin76 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I too am interested in the pulldown separately but fully understand and have no issue with you spending time with your family. I just wanted to put my vote in for it. I have already added the boot animation to my phone and loving it. Will be nice to get rid of the matrix as I have removed all the other matrix stuff I had added and now it seems left behind for some reason although its cooler then stock or transparent. I would add the font you have (besides stock) but I have Megadeth bootsplash that goes into SS with Megadeth font and its pretty smooth looking.

2. Sixonefour

Sixonefour Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like both actually for standalone installs? IF you have time of course. THANKS bro!

3. jchammer123

jchammer123 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I really like this theme but I have an animated pulldown that I use and ivery time I install it after this theme, it deletes parts of the theme. Is there any way I can use root explore to replace the animated pulldown with the one I have and flash it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

4. nokturnihs

nokturnihs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So sorry folks about the delays on the Stock stuff - as to jchammer123, I'm actually going to be experimenting with things for using t-mobile theme chooser and animated pulldowns, but I have no idea if it'll work - I realize that the theme chooser can't mess with /layout stuff, but I'm going to see if it's possible to flash the layout stuff and then make it possible to push (via xml & redirections) the animated pulldown. I'll let you know. What theme you using now bro?

5. nokturnihs

nokturnihs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, additional thanks go out to the folks who made animated pulldowns, cyanogenmod, the inventor of xml, linus torvalds, nicola tesla, barack obama, Richard Nixon, AND ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT.

Please, if you feel like you are one of those people I forgot just go ahead and say it in the thread. I am considering pulling the theme anyhow.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

bootanimation

download bootanimation3
ss launcher alt theme
stunning blues