[THEME] Stealth for TBH .595 GB ROM

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mobile_sensei, May 18, 2011.

1. mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei Team Liberty Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Complete Theme: Framework, System Apps, Additional Apps, Custom Boot Animation, Droid X2 Ringtones, TBH Droid X2 Wallpaper App, Sensei-Mod Wallpaper App, & More!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

INSTALLATION
    *In settings, uninstall market updates
    *Download Stealth File To SD Card
    *Bootstrap & Reboot into CW Recovery
    *Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache {NOT Data}
    *Flash Theme
    *Reboot & Enjoy
    (If you get the "Stupid Loop" False Bootloop, Battery Pull & Restart Phone. Very Rare On This Build Though.)
    ** As usual, Nandroid Backup Before You Flash ANY Theme File.

DOWNLOAD:
    THEME : http://bit.ly/kmn3Cv
    WALLPACK: http://bit.ly/lCedUS *Wallpack Is NOT a Flashable File. Extract The zip for wallpapers Inside.
    To Access Sensei & DX2 Wallpaper Apps, Long Press On Home Screen / Go To Wallpapers

*Credit travp624 for Stygian Black which was the base of the TBH Build for stealth.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. untamed101

untamed101 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    this is for stock .595 right sensei?

3. mobile_sensei

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, this is for the Stock TBH. 595 Deodexed Build. Thanks, enjoy...

4. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Dude this is sick! Well done. I hope the d2 gets this somehow

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

5. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Can you post that wallpaper that's in the screenshot?

6. Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +11
    B-E-A-U-tiful love this downloading now.

FreeMyMoto!!!

7. FR3SH JIV3

FR3SH JIV3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Swype is force closing after I install this theme on the TBH .595 build.

8. Brennan_Huber

Brennan_Huber Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +11
    When I got it flashed I did everything you said and got stuck in bootloop battery pulled numerous times then I couldn't access any type of recovery and ended up having to sbf.
    Any help I really want to run this.
    By the way that's an awesome boot animation

FreeMyMoto!!!

9. dr0id99

dr0id99 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same issue. Bootlooped even after battery pull. Lucky I was able to get back into cw and restore. Loved what I saw though

10. importdezign

importdezign New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just installed! Awesome is all I can say. All I did was download the .zip file and opened it up withrom manager. I back up my current Rom and it reboot to do so and then it installed the .zip file. It reboot with new boot seq. And I'm running just fine!
    Thanks!

11. keolawills

keolawills Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This looks amazing. Do you mind if I port this over AngelRom?

sent from an OreoAngel

12. bluskyline21

bluskyline21 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    -First time I installed it, wow..bootloop, bootloop, bootloop. Battery pull did nothing and backups would NOT restore. Swype FC constantly.

-THird or fourth (lost track) it finally worked alright. Looks nice and CONSTANT FC with Swype. It's probably an old version of Swype with mismatching version numbers. Luckily, I learned the first time and backed up the STOCK Swype and now use that.

It's a great looking theme. I just hope it's worth the trouble.

13. mobile_sensei

Ratings:
    +1
    The download count for stealth is 1437 downloads & Mr. Skyline is the ONLY person to report a problem? What can we conclude from that?
    *Follow Install Instructions
    *Make Sure You are on the correct build for this theme (.595 Deodexed for Droid X)

I cant control what you do to your phone before you flash a theme, themes should always be flashed over a clean rom, not other themes.
    The swype in this theme was the correct version, who knows what swype lib. files you had if youve been restoring swype from previous builds...
    My guess is that you either didnt follow install directions correctly, are flashing over the top of .596 instead of .595, or have restored old data.
    FYI : If the theme was causing bootloop, bootloop, bootloop, it wouldnt matter how many times you flash, flash, flash it... it still wouldnt work...:icon_eek:
    Hope you agree with everyone else that it was 'worth the trouble'
    also, there is NOTHING in the theme that would keep backups from restoring. Sounds like you may need to reflash CWR, also were you using D2 or DX Bootstrap??
    Curious, if on the 1st install it bootlooped, how you were able to use swype & it force close?
    "-First time I installed it, wow..bootloop, bootloop, bootloop. Battery pull did nothing and backups would NOT restore. Swype FC constantly."

~Enjoy

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  14. bluskyline21

bluskyline21 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW..lol..While I appreciate your need to draw attention to your post, I am not the "only person to have a problem." Clearly you didn't see the other 4 posts above mine with the same exact problem w/bootloops & Swype. What can you conclude from that? :)

I was FINALLY able to get into stock recovery & run the theme after numerous system/cache wipes. THAT is how I know Swype FC everytime I selected it. Oh and I'm pretty sure that I'm able to tell the difference between a 5 & a 6. I'm not an idiot and I know how to read. I know how to flash themes, so thank you for directing me to the cause of the problem. My data was not old. I backed it up as soon as I flashed .595. I finally got it working after 2 SBFs to Froyo. The only thing that *worked* is when I didn't use Liberty as a stepping stool to get to GB.

You come in here on your high horse and act like I just ran over your dog. I don't give a s**t WHO you are. I have been nothing but supportive to you AND Team Liberty, almost from day 1 here and you come here and act like a jackass b/c ppl have a problem with something? Did I say that your theme caused me to not be able to restore? Hmm...let me READ my post again. Did I say it was a POS theme? Hmm, let me READ it again. Man, I must've really hated it to keep trying to get it work. WHAT was I thinking? *rolls eyes* Yeah, GREAT support..

*e-OH BTW, you're welcome for the heads up that all of ur buddy, JRummy's apps are up for grabs on Applanet. Next time I'll keep that to myself and let you guys lose out on your intended donations. What was I thinking trying to help? I certainly hope you're just acting your age, I'd be so disappointed if you were actually older.

Oh...and I'm not a "Mr." :)

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  15. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Woah. Let's relax here. I don't think sensei meant anything condescending in his post. Its hard to know people's tones just by written words. His post didn't sound as offensive as your response implied. I do hope you got it all sorted though.

Search tags for this page
droid x2 stock wallpaper
install rom tbh.dedoex
stealth theme droid x2

x2 theme liberty