[THEME] SS v4.6 Blue +Plus+ * Transparent Pulldown *

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by y0rk, Aug 8, 2010.

1. y0rk

y0rk New Member

SS v4.6 Blue themed updates

First let me say this isn't a theme as much as a tweaking of the SS v4.6 Blue release theme. New Icons for the menus and tabs on a couple of the system apps. This includes the semi-transparent pulldown shade and will not break any of Chevy's Tools or additions.

This is designed for people who are on the v4.6 Blue theme. I have no idea how this will work if coming from another theme considering this makes changes to the framework and services.

This will not work if coming from a different ROM. This is for Simply Stunning v4.6 and probably won't work with early versions either due to the latest updates in the Rom.

There should be no reason to have to wipe if you are coming from SS v4.6.

Here is the link.

http://www.nu-york.net/droid/ssblueplus-update.zip

Download the file to the root of your SDcard and rename it to update.zip. I have only tested this with SPRecovery. Please do a Nandroid backup before you update just to be safe.

** I removed the settings app because it was giving FC issues for some.***

This update includes:

Semi-Transparent Pulldown Shade. (this update will place "Simply Stunning v4.6" in the banner if you have previously changes it. You can change it back with the scripts in ChevyTools just like before.)
    Matching Blue text for the unlock screen. (thx to thebowers and bgill55 for the info on that.)
    Tab and Menu Icons for the Phone and Contacts
    Matching Colored Deskclock and ScreenSaver

Some pics of the items updated. Let me know what you guys think and what additional things could be updated. I'm in the process of packaging up this configuration with various colors but its taking a little longer than expected and wanted to get this part out now.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

*edit* the icons in the settings menu have been removed until I can confirm it's not giving any more FC's
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  2. Biggage7j

Biggage7j New Member

Installed this and got a ton of force close errors the second it first booted. Wiping and Reinstalling Stock 4.6
  3. y0rk

y0rk New Member

It seemed to be a toss up for some if it took with the settings.apk in there so i took it out of the package and updated the link.

Please let me know if its still giving issues. I just installed in on fresh copy of 4.6 three times and it has been fine this go around.
  4. DreamOperator

DreamOperator New Member

The phone looks great!