[Theme] - SS 5.4 Murder Remix

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by B-boy™, Jun 5, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

[Theme] - SS 5.4 Murder Remix w/ Animated Pulldown

This is kind of a test release.. I need people to use it like everyday use would be since my phone primarily is used for theming.. and so my wife can locate me... lol.. This release has all black pop up menus with colored text so I need to know if those changes affected anything brutal within normal user apps.. I already know that in the Market when ya search the market that the text field text is gonna be a colored text on a white bg but it's not too bad, but the pop up apps that match the letter(s) you typed is black so it's ok.. and in stock Mms.apk it's the same thing, but the colored text is also on the contact hint that pops up.. so far those are the only issues I've found and I can prob fix those by editing my mms and vending but I wanna see if there are any other areas... Also, HUGE CREDIT TO ALASTRIONIA for figuring out how to make the pulldown animated.. He, Mbk, Stetsonaw and myself have been attempting this concept for a few months now and he pulled it off!!!!! We are gonna also work on an animated lockscreen background and some other never seen before stuff so keep an eye out... This is an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager... on the pulldown, once the phone boots up pulldown on the statusbar, then close it.. then reopen it and the animation will begin.. This was just a test to see what the cycle was like and I'm happy with it so far... Make a back up and Enjoy!.. and I get a lot of downloads on my work but not always an equal amount of thread posts so since this is a test, please log in and leave a comment so I can try and get this 100% for Chevy's next release... Thanks.. :D
    ... I don't include the Black Market or Facebook inside the zip so go to my section and in the Kameleon Thread is a bunch of extras you can install....

DOWNLOAD LINKS

1. http://bit.ly/SS54MurderRevised MAIN THEME

2. http://bit.ly/SS54MurderRemixV4 MAIN THEME REMIXED V2 - Has new matching button sets throughout, a brand new dialer (phone) and a lot of new icons...

3. CHECK OUT MY LINKS IN MY SIG FOR KEMELEON EDITION APPS AND THEMED GB KEYBOARD

framework-res
    Browser
    Calculator - Kameleon Edition - Themed icon included
    Camera
    Contacts
    DeskClock
    Gallery 3D
    GoogleQuickSearch
    LatinIME - GB keyboard
    Mms
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI

Inverted Gtalk - By me and corinacakes (themed by me)
    Inverted Gmail - Initially by ecsnead69, we fully inverted it together(themed by me)
    Inverted Market 2.3.6 -Kameleon Edition Inverted and themed by me - credits to ecsnead for the buttons and a couple other icons..
    Facebook -1.5.4 - Kameleon Edition - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Remixv2

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Saw you mention this theme in one of the animated pull down threads. Couldnt find it because it was on the second page. What gives!?!? Not anymore it isnt :)

Love the all black popups. If I get a chance to flash SS I will be checking this out.
  3. Hitorq

Hitorq New Member

Been running murder remix for a couple of hours now without a problem. The animated pull down is really cool. Once again your the man B-boy.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  4. shane1

shane1 New Member

Just dl'd. animation is sweet! Everything looks good so far :) ......... remixed venom next?
  5. B-boy™

Thanks guys... :D ... I have found a few black on black pop ups but not too bad... this has been an ongoing issue with having black pop up menus... which is why I wanted everyday use statistics ... cause if its only the market, mms, and the Droid forums app i can edit them..... and possibly Shane.. I'm considering finishing my yellow/black theme..."WASP".... Plus I'm busy with the animation stuff.... so keep an eye out... :D

Sent from the Titanic
  6. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

Damn, just came across this while setting up a new rom........I will abort mission, restore 5.4 and flash this. I will give it a ride the next few days and see how it goes. I use my phone at work and through out the day.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  7. JSM9872

View attachment 33829

Had to flash 5.4 to check out the cool animations. Both the ones MBK did and your revised theme. I attached a pic to show a unique issue that I was able to replicate. Although don't get me wrong I have no idea how and it was the same after fresh downloads and installs twice. Anyway to me it looks like Chevy's avatar.

I'm not looking for a fix. Just thought it was funny. Great new additions to the theme and the animation works great. And sorry it the pic comes out weird it was my first attempt at uploading with the df app.

8. shane1

shane1 New Member

Can't see the clear button on the pulldown but besides for what's listed haven't had problems yet
  9. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

Go to settings, chevys tools, colors, clear button and change it to red

10. B-boy™

Wow.... wth is that??... lol... were you on the themed stock rom or the Unthemed before flashing this? ...

Sent from the Titanic
  11. squire23

squire23 New Member

The red car battery icon appeared (on fuster cluck) for me also after a reboot. Lol. Pretty funny if you don't know where it came from. I am on unthemed SS 5.4.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  12. JSM9872

Same here I flashed over the unthemed SS version.

Sent from my Droid
  13. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

That Chevy SS battery pic has to be an easter egg put in by Chev..and is toggled on by a settings that some had on/off before flashing the theme, happened to a couple guys with my theme also...never to me though...

btw, B-Boy can you drop your SytstemUI for this theme into the AMB dropbox...I'd love to see what animation you've done...;)
  14. shane1

shane1 New Member

Is it me or is this theme hard on the battery barely used my phone today dead in 5-6 hrs. That's like 4hrs less then it was with pretty heavy usage
  15. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

I had very light usage today, 7 hours and I'm at 90%

16. shane1

shane1 New Member

Weird guesse its me lol just flashed wasp ill see how that works
  17. B-boy™

You have the world's best battery!!!...lol... mine lasts about 9 hours with moderate use.... display kills mine mostly....

Shane, let know how ya like WASP... I hadn't planned on making a yellow theme but I loved the keyboard I made and then one thing lead to another.... :D

Sent from the Titanic
  18. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

At 70 now........usually when my battery is this well behaved, it will jump from 50 to 10.....well see what happens.

BTW, no problems so far

19. shane1

shane1 New Member

Really diggin wasp I commented on that page only problem is kinda hard to see google search t ext & history but I love the new wifi and animation:p
  20. shane1

shane1 New Member

Also hard to see text in market search will camelean? Fix that?
Search tags for this page

new thems ss

x 2 0 1 murder 2thems.in