[THEME] SS 4.9 * y0rk's Spectrum Series - framework files only

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by y0rk, Nov 7, 2010.

1. jerroedr

jerroedr Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    YORK!

thanks for releasing new themes on the market. I have a question though. My app launcher is just the 4 squares like what i imagine regular adw would be, and not the cool 3d one you designed. Any ideas?

2. jerroedr

jerroedr Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i figured out how to get the new app menu launcher icon in place. odd that it disappeared on 1.3.1

was it made for that or 1.2?

3. y0rk

y0rk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry i didn't get to respond earlier, it's been a hectic day. ADW changed a little with 1.3 and the themes don't apply to that button on their own now. In case this comes up for anyone else here is the procedure for changing the app drawer icon.

Long press on the home screen and choose "Custom Shortcut"
    Click Pick your Activity then in the list of options choose "Launcher Actions"
    In the next list choose "Open/Close App Drawer"

Now click the little default icon on the left of that box and it will give you a choice of picture options. You can pick something from your SdCard or something from the icon pack. After you pick your new icon, drag it over the default one on the dock and it will replace it.

I'm planning to add the little droid guy in all the colors into the icon pack with the next update.

Hope that helps.

-ps Sorry I haven't been around lately and haven't been able to finish up the themes. This semester is kicking my @$$.

4. jerroedr

jerroedr Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i know how that is. at least theres only a few more weeks left. i like the 3d icon, its nifty.What else does the new adw do?

5. y0rk

y0rk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    besides generate a ton of emails for me about that stupid app button? I had to turn off the notification sound for my gmail account, it was going off so much. :)

6. jerroedr

jerroedr Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    no way! that sucks! and you do it for free!