1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme] - SMURF'T OUT - for PE 6.5 GB final

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by B-boy™, Jul 29, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

This theme has been remixed with all new buttons, pop up backgrounds, more xml edits, phone dialer and some new icons... I didn't do an animated pulldown on this one yet but I probably will.. been busy doing other things.. :D ... This is an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager and wipe Dalvik cache to keep things smooth.. .... Make sure you set all the color settings in PE settings accordingly and have a back up made prior to modding... I left the market out of the main zip but I will have it as a separate one in case you already have an inverted/themed market you wanna keep.. I tested it tho and it flashed right over the stock PE one no problems.. Enjoy!

Install steps:

1. Download the zip(s) you want and either choose rom manager as the source to install it/them or move them to a known directory or the root of your sd card and either uninstall Gmail (since it's in the data partition on the stock PE rom) or delete it from data.. after the flash, if Gmail fc's go to settings/apps/manage/all/Gmail and clear cache and data...

2. boot into recovery.. go to advanced.. wipe Dalvik Cache.. back out to the main screen and choose install zip from SDcard.. choose zip.. find your zip you downloaded and select it and YES.. after it runs the progress, reboot system now.. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1. http://bit.ly/SmurftOutPE65Final MAIN THEME

2. http://bit.ly/2037BlackBlueMarket Dark & Blue Market v3.0.27 - Flash in recovery.. Shows up as Dark Market in your app drawer

3. http://bit.ly/GoogleVoiceAndSearch Kameleon GoogleVoice and GoogleSearch - Flash in recovery or rom manager... These are self theming to a degree with the system text colors

4. 'Kameleon Series' Apps Thread Link to my Kameleon apps.. there are GB keyboards and Facebook here to browse through..

What's themed?

framework-res
    Browser
    Calculator - Kameleon Series - Themed icon included
    Camera
    Contacts
    DeskClock
    Gallery 3D
    GoogleQuickSearch -Kameleon Edition - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me
    GoogleVoice - Kameleon Edition -Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

LatinIME - GB keyboard - Kameleon Series
    Mms
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI

Inverted Gtalk1.3 - By Alastrionia (themed by me)
    Inverted Gmail - Initially by ecsnead69, we fully inverted it together(themed by me)
    DARK MARKET v3.0.27 - Inverted and themed by me

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 4 smurf case
droid razr smurf phone cover
smurf 3d case for motorola
smurf case for droid razr
smurf driod razor m case
smurf phone case for samsung galaxy 5
smurf't out blue theme

smurfed bboy android

thema smurfs for android