[THEME] "Simple" Black Bar for Sapphire 2.0.2

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, Moto Droid only with this one. This is the full Sapphire 2.0.2 ROM with the simple black bar I was using when I was doing the nightlies. I've had zillions* of requests for this, so I thought I would accommodate.

Grab it here.

And with that, this pretty much wraps up my involvement with the GEM series. It's been a pleasure gents.

EDIT: looks like the install failed. So the link above will just be for framework-res. Simply adb push to your phone while in recovery.

* actually it was one person. ;)

Last edited:

mtkregs

Reaction score
It's nice to be referred to as "zillions". Thanks for the download!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. But is anyone going to attempt to move sapphire into the next generation, or are we just going to all move over to cm? I am interested to see what cvpcs does over there, but i also love sapphire.

sent from my rooted nook color

mtkregs

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. But is anyone going to attempt to move sapphire into the next generation, or are we just going to all move over to cm? I am interested to see what cvpcs does over there, but i also love sapphire.

sent from my rooted nook color

Hit up @MattG4542 on Twitter. He was talking about developing AOSP ROMs based on what cvpcs started. I think he assigned tanknspank to be responsible for the D1 ROMs.

They were talking about changing the name from GEM to something else...I think they should name it The Family Jewels Series ROMs. :)