[THEME] Sapphire Galaxy Evolution

jason6g

Reaction score
Here is a wonderful theme if i may say so. I enjoyed how clean the evolution setup looked, and i also enjoyed parts of the galaxy theme. Here is a mix between the two of them over sapphire 1.0.0 (1.1.0 gave me some bugs so i never adopted it fully)

screenshot: link

download: GalaxyEvolution.zip

Note: this is a FULL ROM with 1.0gHz lv kernal, google apps, theme, etc (its fast too!)

as usual, i removed some apps i dont use, missing applications may be obtained from the market. Screenshots show my name in the pulldown, this download is generic text. however, personalized updates are available upon request as long as i dont get too many.

recommended add ons:

ad free (blocks ads)
Ad Free.apk

adobe flash (official)
Adobe Flash Player 10.1.apk

NEW gmail app (awesomeness, adapts to whatever theme you are using too)
Gmail.apk

wifi tether (even more awesomeness for the travelers)
Wireless Tether.apk

**** New Version ****

Galaxy S theme for Sapphire 1.1.1

This is a simple port with some modifications.

-Samsung Galaxy S port
-Evolution style icons
-Different font set (easier to read)
-Transparent lock screen sliders
-Smaller, more simple boot animation
-Other themed apps

No screen shot at the moment, but I think this is a nice clean theme. (VERY close to old version above)

Filesize: 16mb
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?uv6x5l2sc7xe51d

Dropbox: http://db.tt/KRXRi3M

*****YET ANOTHER NEW VERSION*****
Sapphire 2.0

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/110911-theme-galaxy-s-sapphire-2-0-a.html

Screenshot:

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?bzikr33412g4k7y

Same theme as in the first set of screenshots: link

Last edited:

roll3r

Reaction score
Looks good, but you may want to turn off notifications in Super User, so you don't get the toast of "Drocap was granted super user permissions" in every screen shot ;)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Link taken down.

Please do not post apk links to Swype in the forums.

Thank you.

hakaida

Reaction score
Nice, but too much blue for me. I wish someone would port the droid x theme 1.0 to 1.1.

OP
jason6g

jason6g

Reaction score
my apologies with the link

ill have to work on a droid x theme. for some reason the "backwards" facing batery icons bother me

OP
jason6g

jason6g

Reaction score

Where did this come from? Link to page? Any screen shots?

Thanks!

no screenshot as i just "ported" the 1.0.0 verison to 1.1.0 - i rebuilt the framework & other system apps from the stock theme with the droid x theme images.

i kinda wish they'd get the volume rocker changing tracks fix, the lithium mod series has been my favorite and not having that actually does suck =/ would be nice if i could learn enough to mix n match that kinda stuff :D

also, if anyone wants any themes ported or modified or mix n matched feel free to shoot me a request. ive got the themes and making apk's and everything down pat, just didnt get a chance to go too gung ho into the systems backend workings

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

no screenshot as i just "ported" the 1.0.0 verison to 1.1.0 - i rebuilt the framework & other system apps from the stock theme with the droid x theme images.

i kinda wish they'd get the volume rocker changing tracks fix, the lithium mod series has been my favorite and not having that actually does suck =/ would be nice if i could learn enough to mix n match that kinda stuff :D

also, if anyone wants any themes ported or modified or mix n matched feel free to shoot me a request. ive got the themes and making apk's and everything down pat, just didnt get a chance to go too gung ho into the systems backend workings

Believe me when I say cvpcs has been trying his hardest to get it implemented perfectly, but he can never truly know if it is fixed without tons of testing.

Sent from my Droid

Mr.L09

Reaction score

Thanks!

Can you make a nextheme but with a blackbar mod?

Wilk

Reaction score
Here is a wonderful theme if i may say so. I enjoyed how clean the evolution setup looked, and i also enjoyed parts of the galaxy theme. Here is a mix between the two of them over sapphire 1.0.0 (1.1.0 gave me some bugs so i never adopted it fully)

screenshot: link

download: GalaxyEvolution.zip

Note: this is a FULL ROM with 1.0gHz lv kernal, google apps, theme, etc (its fast too!)

as usual, i removed some apps i dont use, missing applications may be obtained from the market. Screenshots show my name in the pulldown, this download is generic text. however, personalized updates are available upon request as long as i dont get too many.

recommended add ons:

ad free (blocks ads)
Ad Free.apk

adobe flash (official)
Adobe Flash Player 10.1.apk

NEW gmail app (awesomeness, adapts to whatever theme you are using too)
Gmail.apk

wifi tether (even more awesomeness for the travelers)
Wireless Tether.apk

I'd like to see this as a theme for 1.1 not a whole rom, I like the look going on with this