[Theme] RubiX Focused / Fission (maybe)

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Ahh sweet. Having these will be nice. I just set my background to the blue one but not sure if I'll keep that. I kinda like the binary fingerprint background packaged with rubiX. I'll use it for at least a little while though :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nice work!

Make sure you get it listed here as well!

Droid X Themes & Extras

.. Don't know why there isn't a sticky for themes/ROMs on DroidForums.. but *shrug*

Looks like they just added the section on here aswell, I rarely use DX forums, this place seems to be pretty popular still for all of us old D1 users lol.

sephtin

Reaction score
Nice work!

Droid X Themes & Extras

.. Don't know why there isn't a sticky for themes/ROMs on DroidForums.. but *shrug*

Looks like they just added the section on here aswell, I rarely use DX forums, this place seems to be pretty popular still for all of us old D1 users lol.

I go back and forth between the two a lot. :S
Considering the rubiX Focused 1.0 thread on droidforums is 53 pages, and the one on droidxforums is 45, .. they both seem pretty active to me.

I have just been using the list of themes/ROMs on that site, because it was easier to find.

And good to see a section for themes! ;) Now someone that plans to maintain a post containing all the ROMs and Themes (one for each section) should get that up there, and stickied. ;)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nice work!

Droid X Themes & Extras

I go back and forth between the two a lot. :S
Considering the rubiX Focused 1.0 thread on droidforums is 53 pages, and the one on droidxforums is 45, .. they both seem pretty active to me.

I have just been using the list of themes/ROMs on that site, because it was easier to find.

And good to see a section for themes! ;) Now someone that plans to maintain a post containing all the ROMs and Themes (one for each section) should get that up there, and stickied. ;)

Yea, I just updated my info on DXForums and threw a post into the themes thread and posted a single thread over there. Thanks for the link earlier! appreciate it!

sephtin

Reaction score
Yea, I just updated my info on DXForums and threw a post into the themes thread and posted a single thread over there. Thanks for the link earlier! appreciate it!

You bet. I just know quite a few people have been using that as kind of the defacto resource for what ROMs/Themes are currently available!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

You bet. I just know quite a few people have been using that as kind of the defacto resource for what ROMs/Themes are currently available!

Hey I just saw your other post about the slider fix, What had to be done to fix it? Id like to update my themes so users are satisfied.

sephtin

Reaction score
On another note. There's a fix for the floating sliders when receiving a call.. if you want to add the images back for the sliders, it works correctly...

Just grab one of the bar mods from sephtin.com, and grab the framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi/jog_tab_*

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
On another note. There's a fix for the floating sliders when receiving a call.. if you want to add the images back for the sliders, it works correctly...

Just grab one of the bar mods from sephtin.com, and grab the framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi/jog_tab_*

Awesome, ill update the OP and links later tonight and try to get them all fixed. Appreciate the fix bro, you're a great dev :icon_ banana:

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very nice sir. I'm running Incog BnT right now, I think I'll try your theme next, I just need to decide on a color. :D

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Very nice sir. I'm running Incog BnT right now, I think I'll try your theme next, I just need to decide on a color. :D

Sounds good, Im working on v2 right now, added back in the call sliders (thanks sephtin) and some other changes. Ill post SS with new links when its done :icon_ banana: