[Theme] REVOlution for Droid X

cizzlen

Reaction score
Sir I just want to tell you I LOVE your Revolution theme with the Evolution fonts. I couldn't be more happier especially with Birdman's sexy FlyX rom powering this beast. I love the green outlines and the transparent pull down notifications. This theme is brilliant! dancedroid

freebird_78

Reaction score
Installed this with OTA 2.2 along with the font pack. Like it a lot, thanks. However, is it possible to install the Nex Theme but to use the Revo framework? I like having color setting icons, but don't much care for the Nex framework (too cartoony).

jloya

Reaction score
im having some trouble getting the goodies pack to open correctly. I unzipped it on my pc and copied it to the root of the SD Card

using astro file manager I attempted to open but dont know where to go from there, just shows a buncha files , app/framework but no way to access the goodies

freebird_78

Reaction score
Been having issues with my OTA 2.2 running this theme where I can't add accounts and can no longer check for updates. Could this shed some light on this:
FlyX= No adding "accounts" ??

Seems like someone had the same issue and it was tied to a theme.

Batsnacks

Reaction score
I installed this over the Black Glass theme so I could deodex without wiping my phone and I think part of the Black Glass theme is stuck in this one. The toggles still have Black Glass theme and the bottom icons (Dialer, Drawer, Contacts) is still from the Black Glass theme.

How can I remove Black Glass without losing Revolution?

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V
I installed this over the Black Glass theme so I could deodex without wiping my phone and I think part of the Black Glass theme is stuck in this one. The toggles still have Black Glass theme and the bottom icons (Dialer, Drawer, Contacts) is still from the Black Glass theme.

I have the same question...

Batsnacks

Reaction score

I have the same question...
I actually figured this out for myself. I had to restore the phone using Bootstrap Recovery, and then while still in Bootstrap I used the file found here. That file will deodex your phone without having to install that theme with it (THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE!). Make sure you make a backup before hand. While that guide tells you to only restore system after you deodex to get your data and apps back, that did not work for me. It worked when I restored system and then also restored data SEPARATELY.

Also, the toggles that seem like they have stuck are actually from Revolution I think. The Dock icons can only be changed by using LauncherPro with Homeswitcher (Both free in the market).

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V
I actually figured this out for myself. I had to restore the phone using Bootstrap Recovery, and then while still in Bootstrap I used the file found here. That file will deodex your phone without having to install that theme with it (THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE!). Make sure you make a backup before hand. While that guide tells you to only restore system after you deodex to get your data and apps back, that did not work for me. It worked when I restored system and then also restored data SEPARATELY.

Also, the toggles that seem like they have stuck are actually from Revolution I think. The Dock icons can only be changed by using LauncherPro with Homeswitcher (Both free in the market).[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Everything worked.