1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme Resolutions

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by alexhendershott, Dec 4, 2009.

1. alexhendershott

alexhendershott New Member

Hi everyone -

As I have installed Open Home, Home++, Pandahome, Sweeterhome, GDE, I've come to realize one thing:

The droid's screen is one of it's biggest drawbacks, at least right now. Referring to themes and icons I can't find any good themes that are at a high resolution like the stock icons and stock graphics. I could be wrong here, however here is an example. I installed Open Home last night, and installed the HTC hero theme. I love the theme, but the drawer and icons don't seem to be as high res as they could be. They look OK, but that's not good enough for me. Is it just me seeing this issue?

Let me know your thoughts on that, and if you have any high resolution, well done themes you know of.

Second question. I am a designer, that is my living. Sick of these crap themes, I want to start making some of my own. I did this on my jailbroken iPhone, however I do not quite know the process on Android. Can anyone point me in a direction with perhaps a guide on Open Home theme creation?

Thanks everyone. :)
  2. alexhendershott

alexhendershott New Member