1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme request?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by supahrob, Mar 11, 2010.

1. supahrob

supahrob New Member

Heya - I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but what the heck :)

I would very much like a superman theme for my droid. Not a 12 year old kid-looks like a comic book threw up type of theme. But a grown up classy theme with some style and sophistication. Sometimes less is more, sometimes not - most of the theme makers I have seen here seem to know when to go for it and when to hold back. Thats why I thought to ask here.

Using Adamz smoked glass/blue theme seems like it would be a good place to start.

I would do it myself, but I have slightly less artistic talent than Milli Vanilli, so...

Take care,
    Rob