Theme Request.. your request I mean.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gold and Red anre done.. I ned to invert market, twitter, gmail etc... BUT.. as of right now.. the only thing standing in my way for Chrome is time.

opquiros2

Reaction score
Red Glass looks good on my D1 Jod well done. (Thank You)
The DroidForum app like to see on Red Glass. (THANKS AGAIN)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Absolutely. I'm chugging away at it. I have Pandora, phone, k9, settings and an adw theme left to do. I keep adding apps to it is my problem...lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Please santa xkape tell me that I have been a good boy this year and get this theme for Liquid??? I have been nice to my wife, my kids and my patients.... especially to the ones I look forward to stabbing with needles and get to throw tubes in all their orficies....

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol... good stuff.

Chrome is mine, made soley by me from the ground up. So, that being said, I can make it for any ROM I want to. :) Once I get it done and make sure it works 100% and it's been tested and such for UD. Then, I will bring it to other ROMS.. you asked first so, LFY will be 1st.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK.. more time..lol
I decided against Pandora because I don't use it and I'm not real sure what to theme and what it will look like. (no familiarity ya know).

Here's the list right now

DONE:

Phone.apk
Contacts.apk
Calendar.apk
Camera.apk
Dolphin.apk
Gallery.apk
Music.apk
Gmail (Inverted and themed)
Settings.apk
Keyboard.apk
UD Launcher
K-9
Facebook (inverted)
VZW Visual Voice Mail
Google Voice (Inverted)
Framework-res.apk
vending.apk

LEFT:

YouTube
Twitter
Beautiful Widgets Clock Theme (If I can figure out how)

I have Facebook inverted. I will be working on inverting Twitter, Gmail, Vending and Gtalk. (If they are even possible).

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Time to see if all of this will work. I did not do Beautiful Widgets because it costs money and somehow I know including it would get me into trouble. VZW Voice is included cause it's free to d/l but you have to sign up to use it and that's what cost's money. Eh.. maybe I better leave that out too as a seperate d/l for those that have it.

ballmore

Reaction score
I'm sure that this theme is going to kick @$$. If you need any testers let me know. I have a spare droid that I can put it on so if anything goes haywire it would not effect me at all. I just use the spare droid to try new things on before I try it on my main droid. I'd love to see how your icons look over my wallpapers or even the wallpapers that you have yourself. dancedroid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
haha.. get a snickers.. it's going to be awhile. I think I know why it ain't working for me but I am going to have to do a few things and test some stuff.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
framework edits took (finally). And the framework images took. So far so good. Time to test the apps.

Apps are good!. Install successfull!

Let me untheme my UD settings to back off the red and I will put some screens up and post the theme.

ballmore

Reaction score
Haha. That's funny. My daughter's nickname is "Snickerson." Her first name starts with an S. and her last name (not my last name) is Nickerson. For her birthday this year I got her a Snickers ice cream cake and I took a marker and drew in the extra letters so that the box said "Snickerson." Her friends thought it was awesome. LMAO
But I digress.....
I mostly offer to test cuz I am interested in helping out. I'm not trying to play the "fan boy" roll and get first dibs. And I'm not trying to rush you. I just like where you are going with this theme and I just have a helpful nature. That's all. :blackdroid:

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no problem ballmore.. So far I have only noticed 1 thing and that is that I forgot to change the image for your contacts if you don't have a pic of them. Nonetheless... It's tested and it works and I am releasing it as soon as it and my screenshots upload.