Theme Request: Smoked Glass

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
White on white text is anywhere in an app where you press Menu and the settings/info/other stuff comes up, you can't see the labels of the different options because the text is white and the background is also white. Please fix asap :)

this should all be fixed the white on white and the force close of browser
if not let me know and ill make the popup darker

For d1 ported_smoke_d1.zip

jawa6969

Reaction score
White on white text is anywhere in an app where you press Menu and the settings/info/other stuff comes up, you can't see the labels of the different options because the text is white and the background is also white. Please fix asap :)

this should all be fixed the white on white and the force close of browser
if not let me know and ill make the popup darker

Is this for UD 2.5?

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes it is it was a port i need to get someone to update op with new link

mgteggy01

Reaction score

Thanks for the fix! This was the only issue that kept this theme off my phone but not anymore.

If its not too much trouble could we get this theme with a green battery icon?

jeffwerf

Reaction score
this took some time and is for the d 1 i will port others with requests and permissions rember " i will not take credit for this theme i just ported it to ud 2.5 " if u want inverted market,gmail and face book ill add with devs permission and please post feed back

picks

zuf9qf.png

2uh97iw.png

1678b4k.png

download link

ported_smoke_d1.zip

any probs please post as yet im new to themeing and porting would like to thanks yank for his help

tested and working on d 1

where do i get this.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
this took some time and is for the d 1 i will port others with requests and permissions rember " i will not take credit for this theme i just ported it to ud 2.5 " if u want inverted market,gmail and face book ill add with devs permission and please post feed back

picks

zuf9qf.png

2uh97iw.png

1678b4k.png

download link

ported_smoke_d1.zip

any probs please post as yet im new to themeing and porting would like to thanks yank for his help

tested and working on d 1

where do i get this.

Thanks for the fix! This was the only issue that kept this theme off my phone but not anymore.

If its not too much trouble could we get this theme with a green battery icon?

yea what kind of battery i con u want just green

mgteggy01

Reaction score
I like the battery icon that this theme has now but instead of the color purple I would love it being a green color instead.
It would be greatly appreciated!

mgteggy01

Reaction score
I dont mean to sound like im complaining about everything, I was just wondering if anyone else has seen different transparency levels for the status bar? For example, under the handcent app if your viewing all the conversations list the status bar is somewhat dark. If you click on a single conversation (with the bubbles) the status bar becomes more lighter in color and more "shiny"

I have also noticed the difference in transparency levels in other apps such as Gmail and the default lockscreen.

Maybe its just my phone since i was messing around with the UD color settings? Or is this how its suppose to be?

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
if some one can find out if the og dev is going to continue this theme if not and he gives permission i will take it over and keep it up todate for all the new builds i know a lot like this theme have the dev pm me the ok