Theme Request: Smoked Glass

GohanBurner

Reaction score
There was a theme for Cyanogen 6.0.0 that was called "Smoked Glass". Anyone able to port this over for UD?

Done, credit to Tink1021 for the port! Thanks!

Download: [Here]

Last edited:

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you look over the theme threads here you might be able to get what you want.. Most themes have smoke glass as a starting point. Look at the screen shots.. If you are looking to keep it simple and stock then just install the individual apps that have widgets that are in the themes.. hope this helps or help guide in the right direction..

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if there was a smoked glass theme on this forum for a new rom besides charity smoke glass I might try that one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
post me a link to smoked glass and ill try it im still learning themeing

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
anyone have screen shoots

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
this took some time and is for the d 1 i will port others with requests and permissions rember " i will not take credit for this theme i just ported it to ud 2.5 " if u want inverted market,gmail and face book ill add with devs permission and please post feed back

picks

zuf9qf.png

2uh97iw.png

1678b4k.png

download link

ported_smoke_d1.zip

any probs please post as yet im new to themeing and porting would like to thanks yank for his help

tested and working on d 1

Last edited:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great job! Just loaded it up and its got all the glass goodness! Thank you! I will post some more screens.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job! Just loaded it up and its got all the glass goodness! Thank you! I will post some more screens.

welcome and thanks and post away the more pics the better

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
One minor thing... I notice there is some white on white text when menus are pulled up. For instance when the menu button pulls up wallpaper, settings, etc on home screen. Theme is running smooth so far otherwise.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
One minor thing... I notice there is some white on white text when menus are pulled up. For instance when the menu button pulls up wallpaper, settings, etc on home screen. Theme is running smooth so far otherwise.

ill look in to it im just starting out so i will figer it out on way to work ill have to play with it more tomorow

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about the white text too much, no big deal, looks good. Here are some more screenshots.

lurch81

Reaction score
Love smoked glass probably my favorite theme, it's there any way to have the dialer from the gala s theme it is awesome

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk