Theme Release: "VENOM" - UD 3.0 Final

306stang

Reaction score
Like the color a lot!

Cons - Not sure about the snake everywhere though, very jumpy when scrolling on web, long pressing widgets is hit or miss

nornevrder

Reaction score
So I just saw something. The battery percentage is off by 10 percent. My battery info says 30% the battery indicator say 40%

Sent From The Final Frontier

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The rom or kernal doesn't read in 10% increments so its accurate... but on battery Widgets that "read" in 1% and 10% it will stay at 40% until 29% is hit on your widget....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
306, yeah I agree that the snake head gets used a bit much but that was my 2nd theme and I thought it was a cool addition.... on VENOM-2 it'll be in a lot less.... and I don't have any widget issues or browser issues... not sure why ya do. It seems like the rom is having different issues on a lot of different people's phones....

nornevrder

Reaction score
45a2de38-0f5e-dafb.jpg

Digging it but still having the market to go back to stock. It seems as soon as I go into another app it reverts back to stock

Sent From The Final Frontier

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey B-Boy! Great work!

Is it possible to theme the "unlock password screen" I'm sure that would juiced up the Venom ;)

HMM... I've never even used that..lol.. I did the pattern unlock but now I'll look at that one.. I'll pm ya when I add it... thanks for the idea.. :)

Reaction score
Ahhh sweet! Can't wait.....

BTW, Not that you need any help, but if u need any graphical help, just shoot me an e-mail. I have a team of graphic designers working for me. ;)

drjimbeam

Reaction score
What are the chances of getting this for Droid x. I have used a program.. WugFresh - Universal Theme Porter
to port this to APex 1.4 for droid x it appears it is just missing a few things.. either way it is an amazing theme.. Great work!!!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What are the chances of getting this for Droid x. I have used a program.. WugFresh - Universal Theme Porter
to port this to APex 1.4 for droid x it appears it is just missing a few things.. either way it is an amazing theme.. Great work!!!

I haven't themed a full dx rom before since I don't have one and I don't wanna mess up someone else's phone... but if it works good on apex then maybe I'll look more into it and get the settings menu icons that are missing and look at the xml's..... thanks for rockin my work tho.... :)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm, for some reason I'm getting boot looping with UD 3.0.1!

I'll have to look into it.. I didn't port them to the update and I don't know what all was touched as far as apk's... I'll flash it later today and try to fix it... sorry for the inconvenience....