1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme Release: "VENOM".. UD 3.0.1, UD 3.1.0 and 3.1.1

Discussion in 'B-boy™ - D1' started by B-boy™, Feb 14, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Had this finished an hour after it released lastnight but I had a few issues to resolve.. got most of them finished up but the market doesn't apply so I need to figure that out.. Also, Gmail isn't a system/app so I'll add it as a signed app later... Unfortunately, the UI settings for changing colors isn't in the ROM so I didn't touch the ongoing notifications bars but the clock and date are themed and the lockscreen stuff is too... I had one random reboot early this morning but since then it's been stable and looks good... it's an update.zip so install via recovery and make a back up first... Enjoy!....... Use the same download link as 3.1.0 for 3.1.1.. it works..

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
    Settings
    SystemUI
    Browser
    Contacts
    Camera
    Phone
    Mms
    Calculator
    DeskCLock
    Vending - Uninstall market updates after the flash and this will apply
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE*- the backgrounds for lockscreen and deskclock are a black transparent so your wallpaper will show through slightly... I didn't realize this until I changed my wallpaper and saw it... It's not a big issue though...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/VENOM_UD_3.0.1_DROID1.zip <-- VENOM - UD 3.0.1 - DROID1

http://bit.ly/VenomUD <-- VENOM DOWNLOAD UD 3.1.0 - DROID1
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  2. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

How'd you get the status bar text green? I'm assuming it's a bunch of smali nonsense, I just can't figure out which file(s) control that in GB roms. Great looking theme, btw!
  3. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

It's actually just the bright_foreground_dark in res/values/colors.xml I think... that also controls the main system text color. The only other xml colors I change are the bottom 6 for lockscreen stuff in colors, then the progress bar I change and I write in some stuff for the lockscreen clock... so narrowing it down, I believe it's the bright_foreground_dark line....

If BD isn't gonna add in the UI settings to change all the colors, then I'll see if I can change that also... I think I found where the text is pointed for ongoing notifications in the pulldown... then I can make the item background darker, too.... hope this helps..
  4. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

That's definitely pointing me in the right direction, thank you!
Search tags for this page

marvel venom theme android

marvel venom theme htc

venom marvel android theme