{THEME RELEASE} ***TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb_SSv5.4 including InvertedTalk w/video chat

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Mbk, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Well here's the music.apk that I used to add before I started adding the MusicMod apk w/Stets icons.... transparent blue widget background and blue strock settings icons, I personally switched back to this as well...;)

TruBlue_Music_Updated.zip

2. Tepes

Tepes Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bingo! Switched out the appwidget_bg.9 in Music 3.0 for your tru blues. Looks great :) Thanks for posting that.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Cool....yeah I like that widget background much better as well...;) although I hadn't thought of applying it to the v3.0 Music APK...
    3.0 pretty good then?

4. Tepes

Tepes Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are things I would like to see improved in v3.0, like organization of artists. When you have a lot of music it sucks going through all of them to get what you would like. It would be nice if they used folders to break down the alphabet. As for the cloud... really good so far! I don't get much of a signal at work but it has played smooth through anything I have picked. I think a lot of it has to do with how it uses cache. I flew this weekend and even when I set my phone to airplane, I was able to finish the album I had been listening to with no issues. Uploading is a little clunky at first, but once you get the large amount of your music out of the way, a small upload is pretty quick and easy.
    I think working a theme into it wouldn't go to much beyond the widget background and maybe the buttons. It has a nice look to it, simple but effective. Album view is like the 3D gallery, but again, you are looking at every album so it's like looking at my old shelves of cds and lps... a little daunting :)

5. qweesy

qweesy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey MBK been having trouble with your themed version of SS 5.4 market willalways force close....did full wipe and wipe cache 3 times now with a fresh install, the market will work good for 2 days after install and then continue to force close, tried fix permissions...... still no luck..

6. Sixonefour

Sixonefour Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I only got this working for a few days myself. I re-flashed the ROM and installed the THEME ONLY version of this theme and stuck with Chevy's market. If you install the themed 5.4 you will also have the blue market rather the green (stock) one. Works like a charm.

I hope this helps. Not sure if a .apk is floating around for Chevy's blue market or not.

7. Sixonefour

Sixonefour Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So now the news is broke in the ROM thread.. Mbk will you be bringing this great theme into SS 5.5?!

8. metalspring

metalspring Silver Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Btw, the theme only link had some little issue with the notification battery image...no matter what I did with it, it still stayed a little Chevy car...however using the full rom zip it works perfectly however both zips broke mobile connections for some reason even on a fresh flash
    Just for future reference :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

9. SlamminCam

SlamminCam Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have a .zip that I can flash for just the icons? I like you icons with this theme but I re-installed the newest market and the colors aren't the same anymore.

10. gan777

gan777 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1, 5.5 Please!

11. andrewrvincent

Ratings:
    +0
    5.5 Please

Another vote to get TruBlue on 5.5. I have been a loyal chevy fan and user since I first rooted my OG Droid years ago but with the intro of TruBlue I've been using your themed version of chev's rom over his and now I prefer it to chevy's version. No disrespect to chevy since without him there would be no simply stunning...

Do it again with 5.5!!!

12. jjkohler1

jjkohler1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    : {THEME RELEASE} ***TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb

Love the theme for 5.4 heres my vote for 5.5 *TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb bring it love it ;}

Search tags for this page
custom rom prevail
custom roms for prevail
custom roms for samsung galaxy prevail

custom roms for samsung prevail

galaxy prevail custom roms

galaxy prevail roms

prevail custom roms
roms samsung prevail

samsung galaxy prevail custom roms

samsung prevail custom roms