Theme Release: "SMURF'T OUT - Blue

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by B-boy™, Feb 2, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Lol to the name but I thought it was just a fun theme name... I went ahead and used a couple SMURF images in it but the main part of the theme is that it's Blue... Once again, just to make it clear, this is the 6th "color" changed version of this theme style.. prob the last one too... I wanna try some other styles I think... I know other themes are nicer than mine and more full, but I still like making them and I will continue to, as well as get even better at it... so for everyone rockin any of my themes I say "Thank You"... I appreciate it... the color code for the blue I used is #100af1 .... it's an update.zip so install via recovery. This theme is for UD 2.5 only for the Droid-1 and the Droid Incredible...Thanks to Jerichi for testing it for me.... more ports to be released. Enjoy!

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
    Settings
    Contacts
    Phone
    Browser
    Gmail
    GoogleQuickSearch
    Calculator
    Camera
    DeskClock
    Torch
    Vending
    LatinIME - gb keyboard
    Mms
    -----------------------

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 148KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 144KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 185KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 73KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 116KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 158KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 124KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 99KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 122KB.[​IMG] [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 156KB.[​IMG] kinda silly but oh well... lol

Some apk's are lightly themed and others are very full... I add new icons and change other icons on each release so the top notification icons are all new...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/SMURFT_OUT_THEME_UD_2.5.zip <-- SMURF'T OUT - UD2.5 - DROID1

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/SMURF%27T_OUT_D-INC_UD_2.5.zip <-- SMURF'T OUT - UD2.5 - D-INC

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  2. ballmore

ballmore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yet another cool theme!!! You are cranking these color variations out!! I like this one. Now you just need to find a sexy pic of Smurfette to use as the wallpaper. Great job.

3. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks man... this is prob the last color but I never know what I'm gonna end up doing.. since I add and replace icons with each release I might end up doing more colors until all the icons have been changed out.. lol...

4. B-boy™

Ratings:
    +7
    Update: ported to the Droid Incredible....