OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Well, wiped data & cahce three times, reinstalled ROM, settings and notifications worked fine. I installed the theme and had the same results.
I'm done playing.. thanks again.

Damn - sorry it didn't work out for you! Not sure what's up with that ...

If I could just ask which version you were trying - I'd like to look at it to see if it's something on my end (which it appears to be at this point) ...

RENOVATED-UD-TPD-V0.1 ... the latest one in the OP

OK - thanks. Sorry for all the hassel ...

TechJPC

Reaction score
Damn - sorry it didn't work out for you! Not sure what's up with that ...

If I could just ask which version you were trying - I'd like to look at it to see if it's something on my end (which it appears to be at this point) ...

RENOVATED-UD-TPD-V0.1 ... the latest one in the OP

OK - thanks. Sorry for all the hassel ...

Dude, no hassle at all, I appreciate the effort. Honestly, if no one else has that problem, I wouldn't worry about it.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I know, it still amazes me how each Droid acts differently from the next ... what works for some may not for others.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yet another fix ...

First, I'd like to apologize to all those who have tried my theme and ran into problems ... there have been many issues despite what I thought was a thorough testing phase. The reality is, a select few can not duplicate in a few days what the larger masses will do on a regular basis - everyone uses their phone differently. I am not making excuses here, I admit I should have done a better job on my end being sure everything was 100% prior to release ...

That being said, I have decided not to release any more updates and/or fixes without testing them myself. Trying to create a theme for a ROM I have never run has proven to be too difficult. I need to get behind the wheel before I look under the hood :tongue:

So, this morning I updated the UD links (again) for (what I hope is) a fix of the in-call dial pad. It was brought to my attention while on a call, the dial pad looked different then when the phone was idle. Here's what I am talking about:

I have tested both the solid and transparent versions of this fix AS WELL AS the text notification color changing (another previous issue). I installed both theme versions over a stock UD and in both cases the in-call dialer and text color worked perfectly.

Again, I apologize to those this has effected and hope you continue to stick with me as I am learning more and more about this everyday. And please, if you think something looks off or is not running right let me know! I want to get this theme running right on all ROMs I support!

Thanks for your understanding ...

Troops2990

Reaction score
is the launcher bar at the bottom part of the theme or is that seperate??

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Renovatedv0.2 is out...

Hey guys Renovated for UD has been updated (Twitter and Pandora) ... did not have time to update the links in this thread this morning but if you click the link in my sig you can get them there!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com