OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK, I got it. I flash UD just to straighten this out :biggrin: and then downloaded the theme from the very link posted in the OP. Here is what my pull down looked like before any changes:

Not very pretty at all!
Then I went into User Interface > Date and provider > Carrier PLMN and Carrier SPN are both black. Then went into Notifications colors > ticker color is white / notifications count color is black / no notifications title color is black (just realized I always have stuff ongoing so I didn't test this ... it may need to be white) / clear notification is red (choose what you like) / Ongoing notification title color is white / latest notification title color is white / ALL items under Items notifications (title, text, time) are black.

Here is my end result:

Hope this helps!!

I appreciate ALL the effort you went through and changed everything to what you just did, but it's still a no-go. Don't worry about it. :)

That's strange ... maybe try clearing your cache??

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

TechJPC

Reaction score

TechJPC

Reaction score
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Will do .. stay tuned ..............

Fingers are crossed ...

Wiped Cache Partiton .. went to settings and the settings were still set the way they were before. Still not right. Something must be wrong with my ROM.

Damn - that's very strange! I know it's a PITA flashing a ROM with wiping data/cache but that may be what you need to do...
No offense, but I am glad it's not my theme :tongue: Hope you get it all squared away!

TechJPC

Reaction score
Fingers are crossed ...

Wiped Cache Partiton .. went to settings and the settings were still set the way they were before. Still not right. Something must be wrong with my ROM.

Damn - that's very strange! I know it's a PITA flashing a ROM with wiping data/cache but that may be what you need to do...
No offense, but I am glad it's not my theme :tongue: Hope you get it all squared away!

well, going to sit in my car for lunch at work .. maybe I'll try a re-flash

Mucho thanks for your help !!

TechJPC

Reaction score
well, going to sit in my car for lunch at work .. maybe I'll try a re-flash

Mucho thanks for your help !!

No problemo - just wish we could've gotten it :icon_evil:

Well, wiped data & cahce three times, reinstalled ROM, settings and notifications worked fine. I installed the theme and had the same results.
I'm done playing.. thanks again.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Well, wiped data & cahce three times, reinstalled ROM, settings and notifications worked fine. I installed the theme and had the same results.

Damn - sorry it didn't work out for you! Not sure what's up with that ...

If I could just ask which version you were trying - I'd like to look at it to see if it's something on my end (which it appears to be at this point) ...

TechJPC

Reaction score

Damn - sorry it didn't work out for you! Not sure what's up with that ...

If I could just ask which version you were trying - I'd like to look at it to see if it's something on my end (which it appears to be at this point) ...

RENOVATED-UD-TPD-V0.1 ... the latest one in the OP