OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Ok awesome. I did try it out on shadow a while back when you put the test out. I didn't report anything but it worked great.

Ill keep an eye on this project and see where we go...thanks again!

~ DroidForums.net App ~

Well, why didn't you report all was working well then? You're part of the reason RENOVATED-ShadowRom is now dead :tongue: j/k

Just completed the port to Project Elite if you're interested ...

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Sorry Yank...you're right. I should have my flashing privileges revoked. It's because of people like me that we can't progress as a community. I should be banished to WebOS land....lol

Thanks for the PE port!

~ DroidForums.net App ~

TechJPC

Reaction score
Nice looking theme, thanks.
I cannot seem to get my notification text to be black. I went into UD settings and everything is set to black, but my font in notifications is white.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I cannot seem to get my notification text to be black. I went into UD settings and everything is set to black, but my font in notifications is white.

First after changing did you confirm by touching the little color "swab" in the middle of the circle? After that did you reboot? Changes will not take affect until you reboot ...
Also, did you install it over another theme?

TechJPC

Reaction score

First after changing did you confirm by touching the little color "swab" in the middle of the circle? After that did you reboot? Changes will not take affect until you reboot ...

Yes, I did both and it's still white.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Hmmm, let me look into this. I had this problem once before. Get right back to ya ...

Which one you running? Transparent or solid pull down?

TechJPC

Reaction score

Hmmm, let me look into this. I had this problem once before. Get right back to ya ...

Transparent, but I have the gray brick pulldown which I thought was going to be transparent, no biggie on that though.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Transparent, but I have the gray brick pulldown which I thought was going to be transparent, no biggie on that though.

LOL - did I name my files wrong? So, you downloaded the one for the solid pull down and got the transparent? DOH!

TechJPC

Reaction score

LOL - did I name my files wrong? So, you downloaded the one for the solid pull down and got the transparent? DOH!

I downloaded the Transparent (RENOVATED-UD-TPD-V0.1.zip), but I have the gray brick.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

I downloaded the Transparent (RENOVATED-UD-TPD-V0.1.zip), but I have the gray brick.

OOPS :blush: OK, BRB lemme fix this mess!

Alright - links in the OP have been updated. NOW when you download the transparent pull down, you'll get it. The text color issue should be resolved too - please let me know if it is (or isn't). Thanks and sorry!

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Sorry Yank...you're right. I should have my flashing privileges revoked. It's because of people like me that we can't progress as a community. I should be banished to WebOS land....lol

Thanks for the PE port!

~ DroidForums.net App ~

LOL - you wanna test it for PE?

Sorry Yank...had to go get the kid. Absolutely, throw me the PE link. Ill even reply this time! lol

~ DroidForums.net App ~

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Thanks for the PE port!

~ DroidForums.net App ~

LOL - you wanna test it for PE?

Sorry Yank...had to go get the kid. Absolutely, throw me the PE link. Ill even reply this time! lol

~ DroidForums.net App ~

PM has been sent ... look forward to seeing what you think this time :wink: