[THEME RELEASE] Project Pink for PE

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by mobile_sensei, Feb 17, 2011.

1. mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei Team Liberty Theme Developer Premium Member

Project Pink
    New theme for Droid 1 on Project Elite 4.2... There are some Gingerbread Icons, Themed Apps, etc. I have taken parts of gingerbread themes, themes from other roms, metamorphs, & some of my original work to create this theme. It is very slick, well matched, & polished. Lots of attention to detail. If you should encounter a bug, please post in BUG LIST below. LOTS of special thanks to bgill55 & Dave Kover for their instruction & help along the way as I try to learn all the ins & outs of developing Android themes. Thanks to all you guys, youre android hero's & outstanding examples of what makes the Android Community Great.
    *I am not responsible if you brick your phone. NANDROID before applying ANY theme or update.*
    Installation: Download attached file (final.zip),place on the root of SD Card & install in recovery. If you are using spr recovery, file needs to be renamed to update.zip. DO NOT MOUNT SYSTEM IN RECOVERY BEFORE APPLYING... there is a script in the installer to mount & unmount the system.
    Restart & Enjoy. It isnt required, but I also wipe cache & dalvik cache before I install the theme, so evrything starts off on the right foot. Once Im up & running again, I use rom manager or Elite Settings to set permissions & then reboot.
    Will post pics & screenshots later tonight when my wife gets home from work, as I installed & tested on her phone. Thanks - @mobile_sensei
    CREDITS
    bgill55
    Dave Kover
    jrummy16
    kejar31
    rxgyrl865 (My Wife) <3 <3 <3
    justin @droidpirate
    THANKS GUYS!
    APKS Included In Theme
    Browser
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Calendar Provider
    Contacts
    Email
    Gallery 3D
    Gmail
    Google Quick Search
    Launcher2
    MMS
    Music
    Phone
    Settings
    Talk
    Vending (market)
    DownLoad Theme Here:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/105647506/898f1df/Final.zip.html

Extras
    Pink Themed Facebook v1.51.1 (Newest) Themed By Me...
    Download Here: http://hotfile.com/dl/105654064/52d5b84/Facebook_for_Android_(1.5.1).zip.html
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  2. mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei Team Liberty Theme Developer Premium Member

Screenshots & Images

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  3. Fault

Fault New Member

Looking forward to seeing them, gf just got a new droid, want to pink it up for her
Search tags for this page

pink themes for samsung galaxy