1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[THEME Release] [HYBRID] [EB01] STEALTH v1.0

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by TAPOUT27, Mar 10, 2011.

1. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

All credit goes to Syn Ack over at XDA for this theme

Orig link: [THEME] [HYBRID] [EB01] STEALTH v1.0 - xda-developers

[​IMG] [THEME] [HYBRID] [EB01] STEALTH v1.0
    First off, the thanks:
    Adrynalyne
    jspidah
    sbrissen (5 Locks and Boot options)
    Kenesis
    others?

This theme is straight based off Adrynalyne's latest SuperClean 2.9 (part of his theme is done by Kenesis). It takes a good bit of his original theming mixed in with a lot of the Mimialist theme from jspidah from here. Also I have included a few things from my own personal BWT theme located here.

I wanted this to be a lightweight change from Adrynalyne's original SuperClean 2.9. The file is only 9mb! I wanted to incorporate some stealth-like blackness into it along with transparencies and simple minimalist things. Also included are my battery icons as well as a few other things such as random png's.

If you're still reading, FLASH THIS!! It's REALLY good looking, honestly.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do. This is going to be my daily driver for a good while.

DOWNLOAD: Minimal Stealth v1.0

ENJOY