[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
My theme is not in the Toolbox at this time, I had them take it out since it was for the old version. There are 3 different downloads for this theme, DX, D2 and D2G, so unsure as to whether or not i'll have it in there.

Some themes require you to mount /system when you get into recovery, before installing a theme. I think the BoBGB theme is like that, but not sure. Mine you can just install normal in recovery without having to mount /system.

And thanks! put a LOT of time into it to get it as complete as possible!

Shawn1976

Reaction score
Well sfb'd back to froyo installed liberty2.0.1 flashed epic blue this thing is humming as fast as gb. I was leary about going back to liberty after 1.5 rebooting, freezing and force closing all the time but this set up is smooth

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
I just have one more quick question....... What is that box or cube looking app displayed after each of your posts in the EB theme. How do you get that? I'm willing to pay for something like that If I can get it. by the way..... still running really smooth and flawless on the new EB&B theme.

And is there any possible more detailed instructions on how to get the clockless notification bar? I want to install it, but, I have never tried that before. Anything I should be extra careful for? Thanks again. Awesome work!

Wildrat

Reaction score
What little box? Are you talking about the screenshots of epic blue after his name? If you are those are screenshots that are a part of his signature. Read the member rules about signature requirements. I got PM'd about my old sig the other day.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I just have one more quick question....... What is that box or cube looking app displayed after each of your posts in the EB theme. How do you get that? I'm willing to pay for something like that If I can get it. by the way..... still running really smooth and flawless on the new EB&B theme.

And is there any possible more detailed instructions on how to get the clockless notification bar? I want to install it, but, I have never tried that before. Anything I should be extra careful for? Thanks again. Awesome work!
The cube effect is one of the transition animations in Launcherpro. The tiles can be found in that Androud Phone 7 Layout link in my signature. For the clockless bar, install Metamorph, google metamorph android instructions, download the zip and follow those directions, pretty easy after the first time.

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

meaker

Reaction score
Ci can't seen to get my launcher pro plus to work with this theme. Is this a known issue? By the way I love the way this theme looks

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ci can't seen to get my launcher pro plus to work with this theme. Is this a known issue? By the way I love the way this theme looks

The unlocker doesn't work with themed versions of launcherpro, just learned that by looking up LPP in the market. People who bought LPP through paypal can unlock the themed version with a key.

You will have to remove LauncherPro from the system/app folder, then install LP and LPP unlocker from the Market.

If you don't have root explorer, open up the terminal emulator, then
Code:
su
sysrw
rm -r /system/app/LauncherPro.apk
reboot

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

maximumpower

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble using the google search widget? I am not sure if this is theme related or not but it moves after I use it.

For example, I place the widget at the bottom of the screen, just above the LPP dock. When I use the widget to search something, it moves to the top of the screen visually but to use it, I still have to touch the screen at the bottom. Very odd.

I just removed it for now but I am curious if I am the only one and if this could be theme related?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Just tested it, no issue here, but to search I either just tap the search key, longpress to bring up the keyboard.

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

Shawn1976

Reaction score
I'm surprised I rememberd 54 hrs of work and school in 3 days not sure I can tell up fromm down right now

Shawn1976

Reaction score
I just noticed when I ninja'd those signal icons in I used the roaming ones in place of the regular ones that's what I get for tweaking the x with no sleep