[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

ufjay5

Reaction score
I just installed this theme as I have been running the Blacked out Blue theme. I think this is great! Is there anyway to get a blue themed launcher pro icon for ESPN scorecenter and Astro file manager? Those are the only two I need to complete my set. Thanks.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I just installed this theme as I have been running the Blacked out Blue theme. I think this is great! Is there anyway to get a blue themed launcher pro icon for ESPN scorecenter and Astro file manager? Those are the only two I need to complete my set. Thanks.
Send me a PM to remind me, can't get to it until Thursday Night. Or an email (I think I have that turned on).

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

Shawn1976

Reaction score
Nice almost makes me want to come back from gb for this one

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Which is what you would have to since I won't be making this for GB until Liberty goes that way.

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

Shawn1976

Reaction score
charging now to sfb back geuss im gonna see if liberty 2.0 plays better with my x than 1.5 did

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
charging now to sfb back geuss im gonna see if liberty 2.0 plays better with my x than 1.5 did
It should play nice, was plagued with reboots with 1.5, none with 2.0.1. Now I gotta find some wood to knock on...

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey everyone, if you get a chance, Tip Droid-Life to try to get this puppy featured on Theme Friday!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
If anyone wants to contribute to the theme, I need an image created with the guidelines below. This is for the boot logo (not the boot animation). Anyone can contribute, give it a week, i'll see what I like and put the finalists in a thread for a vote.

This is put out to the D2/D2G users as well.

Has to have Liberty in it somewhere, and match the theme. the HTML Color code I use for blue is 0099ff.
Create an image that is 480 pixels wide and 182 pixels tall.
** WHATEVER COLOR IS THE BORDER (1PX) WILL BE THE COLOR OF THE SCREEN **
Save image as a bmp file (24 bit)

Wildrat

Reaction score
I think I'm going to try this theme even if it does not use ADW Launcher. It's been so long since I used Launcher Pro I forget why I changed to ADW EX anyway, maybe Launcher Pro has improved. I think it had to do with the number of screens. Anyway, it's to Blue not to try it.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I think I'm going to try this theme even if it does not use ADW Launcher. It's been so long since I used Launcher Pro I forget why I changed to ADW EX anyway, maybe Launcher Pro has improved. I think it had to do with the number of screens. Anyway, it's to Blue not to try it.
LOL, LP added a lot of goodies, up to 7 screens, screen transitions, customizable docks/dock icons, 3 seperate docks for 15 shortcuts in the dock, or up to 30 since you can add swipe actions, and the widgets if you have the pro version.

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

Wildrat

Reaction score
I flashed it, it's pretty good with ADW Launcher, no I can't use the Launcher Pro icons. I tried to use Launcher Pro but then I tried to resize a widget and it only available in the paid version of Launcher Pro, free in ADW Launcher. Oh Well, maybe if I get to feeling like messing with it more I may buy Launcher Pro. The theme looks great otherwise!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks! and for the most part, the icons shown on the dock in the screenshots, those are the same icons as the apps, so you will be able to have them on the dock.

Wildrat

Reaction score
I had to change Bozo to Blue to match the rest.

Attachments

• CAP2011041218441.jpg
    CAP2011041218441.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 264

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
EPIC BLUE N BOLD......HOLY sSSSHHHHHHHIZNABIZ!!!

WHAT A THEME!!!!! I have the Newest Liberty toolbox from the Market (v2.0.1), donated. Is this the same theme that is in the Toolbox for themes? Can I just choose this theme and let amazing LIBERTY 2.0.1 do the rest. Right now I'm running the "Linear" theme.

On a different note......my Liberty ROM has been a little buggy lately. I can't even get the blacked out blue gingerbread theme to run or load. I guess I have to wipe each time I put a theme in..... ANYWAYZZZZ......

You did an absolute amazing job on this theme, stetson. Thank you.