[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Full Theme Zip has been updated to fix Black Textfield issues (see screenshot of the browser to see what I mean). Patch can also be grabbed from the bottom of Post 2.

jjj751

Reaction score
Sweet theme dude! Liking the new blue. Two small things, could you in the next update or whenever you feel like add that blue border around the you tube widget just like you did for the power control and google search widgets? And also would you be able to take the Liberty logo off the wallpaper? Just whenever you can, no rush.

pbj420

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the best theme ever! Been using it since day one. Flashed the update this morning. Its the best thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Sweet theme dude! Liking the new blue. Two small things, could you in the next update or whenever you feel like add that blue border around the you tube widget just like you did for the power control and google search widgets? And also would you be able to take the Liberty logo off the wallpaper? Just whenever you can, no rush.
Sure thing, I'll add youtube to the todo list, and an unbranded version of the wallpaper is on your sdcard! The first one in the LibertyPapers folder.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thank you so much for the best theme ever! Been using it since day one. Flashed the update this morning. Its the best thanks!

Thanks dude! When people say stuff like that, and when I see donation notifications, it makes the time I put in worth it! That and its the only theme I use, also motivation for upgrading it.

Sent from 1885

jjj751

Reaction score

Thanks dude! When people say stuff like that, and when I see donation notifications, it makes the time I put in worth it! That and its the only theme I use, also motivation for upgrading it.

Sent from 1885

Dude you are the man! Sorry bout the wallpaper, had no idea this theme came with other wallpapers lol. Dont know if its too early to ask but will u be working on more versions of epic blue for the x in the future?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Only for Liberty, unless I move to a different ROM, which I don't see happening. When Liberty goes gingerbread, it will have an EpicBlue theme for it.

Sent from 1885

jjj751

Reaction score
Sorry I have all this to say but the themed facebook seems a lot slower than the unthemed one, especially over 3g. I don't know if it's my location but I have tried it in different towns and it's still a lot slower when trying to load someones profile and everything. It seems to take pretty long to display pictures too. Hopefully you can fix it when you can.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Go into liberty settings and set it to zipalign apks, haven't had the problem with slow facebook, or I just never noticed because I've been running a themed version for so long.

Sent from 1885

jimmydene84

Reaction score
This looks great! Ima snatch the dialer and see if it works on a D1 :)

Sent from my Droid

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
If it doesn't, just grab the pngs and move them over. If i remember correctly, if you just install my phone and contacts (you need the pair), you will have issues.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up....gonna try when I get off work....will let u know if it works

Sent from my Droid

maximumpower

Reaction score
Looks great!

Thanks for you work on this.

I have tried many themes but have settled on this one. I am glad to here you are staying with Liberty. Looking forward to the GB version.