[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

kickyindahead

Reaction score
ahh .. gotcha .. misunderstood there .. yeah .. i use stock txt app as well .. works just fine .. and def looks hella better with your theme... just sayin ..

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
The reason Handcent's pop-up doesn't move up is because it doesn't have an "intent" in the code specifically for that. They left it alone because they figured either the hard keyboard was going to be used or the entire screen was going to convert into the screen keyboard plus the area for you to type the text in, while the pop-up was hidden in the background. Once done, the text would be transferred to the pop-up.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
How do you get the stock SMS to do popups?

Sms popup app from the market.

Just fully setup Handcent, and now I kinda like it. Put together a theme for it, called EpicBlue Abstact. Hopefully they will approve it and it will be posted up.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

dstrbd

Reaction score
so i installed epic blue everything works fine but some icons didnt change, the battery icon is still liberty 2.0.1 battery icon and the market is liberty 2.0.1 icon as well. any help on why some icons would change but not all of them?

Download the theme again from the OP and try again. May have gotten a funky download, or may not have installed correctly.

I redownloaded got some icons to remain, my other question is where are the icon pics saved to I'm trying to work with elauncher or something along those lines for more screens and the see through apps page makes for a sexy display. And I can add more window options wich I haven't been able to find anywhere else unless I'm doing something wrong

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
which see through apps page? which screenshot do you see this? The icon images are the ones that are stock for those apps. The LauncherPro that is included with the theme has a crapload of options.

dstrbd

Reaction score
which see through apps page? which screenshot do you see this? The icon images are the ones that are stock for those apps. The LauncherPro that is included with the theme has a crapload of options.

When you click the apps button that brings up all the apps in your phone the page gets changed to a side swipe instead of a up and down scroll and also changes the background betweed the icons to see through so I can see the epic blue background when I'm looking through apps modifying etc, go launcher is what I found to change that background but it automatically changes all of epic blues icons to go launcher icons. With go launcher I can rename and change icon pics as I like but I can't find epic blues icon thumbnails anywhere when I unpack the zip. If I can do this a easier way through epic blue or liberty tools id love to know how.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
The icons are only on the apps themselves, as their default icons. I'll add it to my todo list to put them all in a zip so you can use them. Not at all familiar with Go Launcher.

dstrbd

Reaction score
The icons are only on the apps themselves, as their default icons. I'll add it to my todo list to put them all in a zip so you can use them. Not at all familiar with Go Launcher.

I'm not either I downloaded it on my girls optimus cause I can't root her phone or find mods for it and found out it changes the app scrolls and allows adding more swipe screens. Check out the go launcher its free don't need root for it and has like 2 things about it I like like renaming apps and the ability to change icons with a push hold sequence. Wish I knew how to mod I have a bunch of ideas that would be killer.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
LauncherPro can do the same thing, no root needed (its in the Market, Free and Paid version), and its a very awesome launcher. When you create shortcuts by longpressing on the homescreen, after you select your app, you can change/delete the name, and also change the icon. Many many other settings in the options.

dstrbd

Reaction score
LauncherPro can do the same thing, no root needed (its in the Market, Free and Paid version), and its a very awesome launcher. When you create shortcuts by longpressing on the homescreen, after you select your app, you can change/delete the name, and also change the icon. Many many other settings in the options.

I have launcher pro, still trying to find the easiest way to do this

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
of course i do!! I love seeing what you guys come up with in your own modifications!