[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Hey I just noticed a problem in your facebook app. I don't typically use facebook much so just found it. When you go to post on some ones wall the input box is white and so is the text makeing it imposible to read what your typing. I wondered if it had something to do with the cm7 blue x theme but the theme does not appear to overwite customized versions of apps such as this or b-boys dark market.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You're running CM7? This is the Liberty theme, have you tried my theme for CM7? the newest version is over on RootzWiki.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're running CM7? This is the Liberty theme, have you tried my theme for CM7? the newest version is over on RootzWiki.

Indeed ! And don't forget to metamorph the zip! Animations are awesome and the lockscreen is nice! Always my blue theme! Stetsonaw! Remember to pm me if you can for any other testing:) always apreciate your kindness, and your hard work!! Peace Brother!! The drummer:)

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Oh yeah sorry forgot you had another thread over at rootz for the CM7 theme, but I am simply using the FB app, not the theme.

Indeed ! And don't forget to metamorph the zip! Animations are awesome and the lockscreen is nice! Always my blue theme! Stetsonaw! Remember to pm me if you can for any other testing:) always apreciate your kindness, and your hard work!! Peace Brother!! The drummer:)

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)
Metamorph, last time i checked, does not work on CM7. I imagine it is due to it using the T-Mobile Theme Engine.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
my facebook app in this theme is severely outdated, as i don't support this theme anymore. The lastest version has been inverted by B-boy, and can be found over on RootzWiki for sure, not sure if he posted it over here or not.

Oh, and Metamorph works perfect on CM7!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I didnt realize it since the market hadnt notified me of any updates for the app. However I checked out B-Boys, and while I appreciate his work but I much preferred your app over his. Firstly, I do not like the transparent background(using Kameleon Series),the black and white icons, and much of the app is still white due to my theme I guess. Your facebook was completely black and blue themed. Any chance of an update? Are using the Kameleon Series version for the CM7 B&B theme?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
There is one that does not have a transparent background.

And as far as much of it not being inverted. Thats actually an issue with the newer versions of the app. The news feed is actually comes from the mobile website and as far as I know there isnt a way to invert it.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
B-boy also has a Kameleon version of the Facebook app that isn't transparent. And if you like my icons so much, use my theme! :D I won't be making an independently themed version as that will take what little time i have away from working on my theme. Sorry.