[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Those apks also control parts of the phone.

Yea I figured they were the source of the problem. It seems that one of the downsides to having a powerful ROM are the number of ways you can eff it up. I'll shoot you a PM in the near future. Going to show off your new theme at work tomorrow.

Phaze08

Reaction score
So if you put this on a d2g it'll work fine? No keyboard theme included? Also, if you install it from ltb it'll work fine?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Looks sick, no issues on d2g. Love the themed swype.

@Phaze, easier to just install as zip imo, its what i did.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
So if you put this on a d2g it'll work fine? No keyboard theme included? Also, if you install it from ltb it'll work fine?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

There is a D2G version in the OP, with the keyboard and swype included. The version in LTB is the old version of the theme, keyboard won't work with D2G.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Full Theme Zips have been updated to fix Black Textfield issues (see screenshot of the browser to see what I mean). Patch can also be grabbed from the bottom of Post 2.

txter

Reaction score
i installed swypebluechrome and lost the word prediction on the physical keyboard. i also lost the keyboard back light. i got word prediction back by flashing an old keyboard i had before. i still cant get the keyboard light back. i did try the fix permissions in toolbox but that didnt do anything. i did fix the problem before though.

EDIT: if i go into settings/keyboard and turn off swype, i get the keyboard back light back. turn swype on and i loose the light again.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Did you make sure to grab the one for the Droid 2 and not the Droid 2 Global? If you have a D2 and grabbed the D2G one by accident, you will need to nandroid recover, or just install the ROM over the top, then install the correct swype zip.

txter

Reaction score
my file says swypebluechromeD2. i love how it looks but i do use the hard board alot. i like the prediction on the hard keyboard and the backlight. i guess its one or the other.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
i've never had prediction when using the hard keyboard with swype enabled. Or issues with the keyboard backlight. Dumb question, and you can virtual slap me if you like, are you in a dark area so that the keyboard would light up? And after you enable swype, try a reboot and see if that works for the backlight?

txter

Reaction score
yes i went to a dark place to check the light. i got it working with and without swype now. i did mount system read/write and fix premissions in liberty toolbox. if i want word prediction on the physical keyboard i have to go into settings and turn on multi touch keyboard. if i turn off MT kb off i loose prediction.
ive never had prediction with this rom. i had to flash a multi touch kb to get it back.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Could also give the StockSwypeD2.zip in Post #2 a shot to see if that causes the same problems... LMK.

Sent from 1885