[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - D2/D2G Only!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
It shouldn't take me too long, I've already done GB in the past for the Droid 1, so I know what to look for.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

jimmysdg

Reaction score
Absolutely love this theme. Just one problem so far. The gmail app isn't syncing correctly. When I delete emails, mark them as read, etc., the changes aren't being reflected on my actual gmail. (If I go to gmail on my pc after deleting a message inside the app, the message will still be in my inbox.) Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Go into settings/apps/manage/all/gmail and clear data. You will need to set the setting in gmail up again after doing so.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

jimmysdg

Reaction score
Looks like that fixed it, thanks a lot :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

eqforus5

Reaction score
Ok I gotta ask what do you have planned for the future of this theme? Curiosity rules.

eqforus5

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Not much else you could do to it to make it better anyway imo.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
This theme goes great with my Honeycomb Mix ADW theme, but I was wondering if by chance you would request permission to port the blacked out blue gingerbread keyboard for your theme. I think it would match pretty well as I dont particularly feel the themed swype keyboard matches well. Thanks again for the time and effort put in to this release!

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
This theme goes great with my Honeycomb Mix ADW theme, but I was wondering if by chance you would request permission to port the blacked out blue gingerbread keyboard for your theme. I think it would match pretty well as I dont particularly feel the themed swype keyboard matches well. Thanks again for the time and effort put in to this release!

There is a great tutorial on how to port stuff to the current phone and ROM you have. You don't need permission, but I understand you'd like to have someone do it for you since it can be confusing. If you want the port tutorial, I can dig it up for you.

eqforus5

Reaction score
That would be an interesting tutorial to read. Please dig it up when you have a chance.