[THEME Release] (DL30) A Touch of Blue V2.3.2 [Acc Batt|Reboot|Clockless Option]

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to bendbowden over at XDA for this awesome theme....Enjoy

Orig link: [Theme] (DL30) A Touch of Blue V2.3.2 [Acc Batt|Reboot|Clockless Option] - xda-developers

icon10.gif
[Theme] (DL30) A Touch of Blue V2.3.2 [Acc Batt|Reboot|Clockless Option]
There are very few people who actually like Samsung's Touchwiz UI. I happen to be one of them. Is it at times laggy? Yes. Does it have a few minor bugs? Yes. But all in all, I put it right up there with HTC's Sense as the best and sexiest manufacturer produced UI.

Because of this, I set out to create a theme that is based on the core of the touchwiz design (hence the name). My goal was twofold: (1) to keep it as close to stock as possible & (2) to make it even sexier. Here is the result.

SC20110203-185656.png
SC20110202-134548.png
SC20110202-134534.png
SC20110202-232948.png
SC20110203-175520.png
SC20110203-155253.png

****Updated pictures of DL30****

Version 2.3 Changelog

- I changed the statusbar & pulldown menu a bit from earlier versions because of the changes Samsung made to framework-res.apk in Froyo. It is now a little darker than before.
- Themed aosp lockscreen to go better with the changes to statusbar (thanks nitsuj17 for modded android.policy.jar).
- Got rid of the darker blue popup headings and replaced them with gs blue.
- Themed Buddies Now. Got rid of that hideous pink header and pink transparency for Feeds and Updates (Samsung graphic artists should be ashamed of that ****!).
- Themed dialer like before. It's based on CrushD's mod which defaults voicemail button to google voice. Google voice is included.
- No accurate battery or reboot options yet. Gonna try to sit down when I have the time and make the edits (unless somebody beats me to it
smile.gif
) Thanks to sbrissen's mod, I have added accurate battery and reboot options.
- Please, if you use the any of the pngs from the theme (i.e. reboot options) give credit.

Version 2.3.1 Changelog

- reverted back to the darker blue for popup menus upon request (see attached pics).
- fixed the contacts issue within DialerTabActivity.apk. Went back to a stock look because of too much blue in the Dialer.
- added puzzle and aosp lockscreen option.
- added clockless versions to both aosp & puzzle (thanks to sbrissen for modded services.jar). Feel free to flash back and forth with no problems.
- added fully debinged browser (credit dhoard).
- since people like the froyo dark blue more than the eclair light blue, my next big update will incorporate this color throughout the theme (or as much as is necessary). Because I have already laid the groundwork and know exactly which images need editing, this should not take long at all. Look for it by the end of the week. I think the darker blue will give it a more polished look. It still look looks great, however, in its current form. You be the judge.

Version 2.3.2 Changelog

- polished the look of Buddies Now and Feeds and Updates with an emphasis on the borders. I think it has made a huge difference. See pics above.
- edited the puzzle pieces on puzzle lockscreen to make them a bit sharper.
- added Adrynalyne's reworked dialer. Went back to the blue themed buttons (upon request).
- added remove throttle cap services.jar [credit drod2169 (brought to Fascinate) and BThomas22x (created original mod for Epic 4g)].

Downloads

- TOB|Puzzle 2.3.2 (Clock)
- TOB|Puzzle 2.3.2 (Clockless)
- TOB|AOSP 2.3.2 (Clock)
- TOB|AOSP 2.3.2 (Clockless)
- Blue Dots Wallpaper

Last edited:

Nolenm

Reaction score
Howe would I take off the theme if I didn't like it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Howe would I take off the theme if I didn't like it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
make a backup before you flash the theme that way if you dont like it you can wipe and restore your backup