1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme Release: "CITRUS BLEND" - UD 2.5

Discussion in 'B-boy™ - D1' started by B-boy™, Jan 30, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Just to make it clear, this is the 5th "color" of this theme style.. I spent over 100 hours making the original theme and each one thereafter takes about 3 hours to fully produce, so even though it's basically just like the other 4 themes, it still took a lot of effort to get it ready so I hope ya like it... it's an update.zip so install via recovery and of course, make a back up first... it's only for UD 2.5 right now on the D1 but will be ported soon to other roms and devices.. the color code I used for the orange-ish text color is #fea803... I originally had everything all orange but Xkape and ecsnead just released their orange theme so I changed mine up a little and added other "citrus-like" shades... Enjoy!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
    Settings
    Browser
    Gmail
    GoogleQuickSearch
    Contacts
    Phone
    Camera
    Calculator
    Mms
    Vending
    LatinIME- gb keyboard

----------------------

Some apk's are just lightly themed and others are full and nice.... :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/CITRUS_BLEND_UD_2.5.zip <-- CITRUS BLEND- UD 2.5 - DROID1
Search tags for this page

how to update motorola citrus to 2.2