[THEME] Release... BronZd_Ultimate for UDv20

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Very nice theme. The one thing I was not crazy about was the stock power widget. Any plans for this? Thanks.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice thinking! It seems that all the themes are kinda mashing together these days, this is fresh I like it a lot.

segdoh49

Reaction score
So by the looks of your posted screeshots you have change the phone app in UD 2.0 in this theme , right ???? By the way MBK I used you metamorphed pulldown screens and your Patriots theme in Ud2.0 since it didn't have the v4 in the framework of this rom and they worked beautifully.............

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So by the looks of your posted screeshots you have change the phone app in UD 2.0 in this theme , right ???? By the way MBK I used you metamorphed pulldown screens and your Patriots theme in Ud2.0 since it didn't have the v4 in the framework of this rom and they worked beautifully.............
I will be reinstalling the UDv2.0.0 new phone.apk...but with my BronZ'd accents added to that.... the old version of the phone.apk will be scrapped altogether from my theme...

It's just that I hated how BD made this new phone.apk, jmho, how it looks as well as how there is the ticker showing the 'dialing' 'incoming call' and crud splashed across the caller ID image... kinda weird why that is even imbedded there?????

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK... here is the fix for the phone.apk incoming call screen... this returns the phone.apk to the one that's included in UDv2.0.0, but with my added BronZd touch... screenshots below...

BronZd_UD_InCall_Fix.zip

install like an update.zip using either ClockWork or SPRecovery, without wiping...