[THEME Release] [3/28/11] Nitro Vivid v1.0 - Tested with Super Clean

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to nitroglycerine33 over at XDA....

Orig link: [Theme] [3/28/11] Nitro Vivid v1.0 - Tested with Super Clean - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[Theme] [3/28/11] Nitro Vivid v1.0 - Tested with Super Clean
Welcome to Nitro Vivid 1.0 - Tested on Super Clean

This theme is a spin off of some of my other themes and with a lot of color. A lot of the launcher images

are from manup in this theme.

Features:
Full Black UI with custom menus and launchers on nearly every icon (manup and myself)
Superclean 2.9.2 battery
Modded gingerbread dialer (tabs taken from nitsuj's Sense)
Blacked out Contacts from NitroDark
Blacked out mms app (kenesis)
Black Google Talk
Black Google Voice
Settings menu icons HTC style
Calendar highlights green (nitsuj's sense, landscape modded by me)
Themed widgets (voice, talk, search, facebook, twitter, launcherpro widgets)
Themed launcherpro (yes it is the old version for now)
Custom drop downs and buttons
Overall just quite a few windows, icons, launchers modded and cleaned up.
Just as the title suggests. Everything is just vivid!
Themed android keyboard and swype
Swype keyboard layout from thatdudebutch
Green tracer and glow added to swype
Custom bootanimation (not sure where from)
Wallpapers are included if anyone wants it.

Download v1.0: NitroVivid v1.0.zip

If you like my work or I helped you out please feel free to donate to my coffee fund!
Donate: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=3247702

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

How's it working out?

Its a good looking theme but not a daily driver for me....I flashed nitsuj17's Gingerbread theme over it to change the framework but retain the themed gapps etc....its a pretty good combination, lots of clean, dark and subtle color

hansocal

Reaction score
tapout how would you compare this to the honeycomb theme!? i was wondering if i should flash this theme but i really like the honeycomb theme

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Looks good.

How's it working out?

Its a good looking theme but not a daily driver for me....I flashed nitsuj17's Gingerbread theme over it to change the framework but retain the themed gapps etc....its a pretty good combination, lots of clean, dark and subtle color

Good deal. I'm running nitusj17 - sense theme and really liking it. Minus that horrible gps icon.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 w/jt's kernel Fascinate

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
tapout how would you compare this to the honeycomb theme!? i was wondering if i should flash this theme but i really like the honeycomb theme

Honestly id say the Honeycomb theme is better in every way than this...this theme is a WIP from what i understand....
His Honeycomb is pretty complete and well done

It comes down to personal preference, as it usually does in the Android world....flash it and try it out...if you dont like it just reflash the Honeycomb theme.....

remember to wipe cache partition and dalvik partition between flashing themes

hansocal

Reaction score

Honestly id say the Honeycomb theme is better in every way than this...this theme is a WIP from what i understand....

It comes down to personal preference, as it usually does in the Android world....flash it and try it out...if you dont like it just reflash the Honeycomb theme.....

alrighty thank you ! ill just stick to honeycomb getting kinda lazy flashing these days :)!
oh and one more thing how would you compare the new gingerbread theme that was just released vs the honeycomb

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

alrighty thank you ! ill just stick to honeycomb getting kinda lazy flashing these days :)!
oh and one more thing how would you compare the new gingerbread theme that was just released vs the honeycomb

Just personal preference....Gingerbread is much cleaner and not as much is themed....just dark and green

If you like blue the Honeycomb is for you

Vyvid

Reaction score
looks good but I'm happy with what I have now.

funny though I was just thinking about how I wish I knew how to theme so I could make one called vyvid lol

*edit* I'm actually using out now. I like it a lot

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Last edited: