[THEME] REDLINE for Liberty X

Craig_s

Reaction score
Mobile, I love the theme, but I have a request. Is there any possible way to make the status bar a flat black? I honestly have no idea how long this would take, so if it takes a while feel free to say no.

Thank you very much!

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Craig...

I may be able to hook something up for you in the shape of a metamorph... or if you know how, do it with ninjamorph. Im just very busy at work, home, & trying to finish a few projects on here.... :blackdroid:

Craig_s

Reaction score
I may be able to hook something up for you in the shape of a metamorph... or if you know how, do it with ninjamorph. Im just very busy at work, home, & trying to finish a few projects on here.... :blackdroid:

I have no idea what any of that is. So don't worry about it. Thanks man.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
About 2.0

So, today I rooted my boss & his daughters DX, Bootstrapped & Installed Liberty 1.5, then installed REDLINE 2.0. Put each phone thru its paces... nice & smooth. The 2.0 update fixed the Force Close on multitap keyboard issue...
To further test, On My personal & test DX, I maderstocked, re-rooted,etc. Flashed Liberty then Redline 2.0. Been on for over 13 hours now, no problems. So, everyone enjoy & thanks ~ :blackdroid:

senfoo

Reaction score
Anybody have an issue where the slider button to answer a call is too big for the screen?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App