[THEME] (THEME) Red Tranquil Ice(CDMA)

marrrio_

Reaction score
is there any possible way of getting Tranquil Ice on the gsm Galaxy nexus?? please let me know. thanks.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is there any possible way of getting Tranquil Ice on the gsm Galaxy nexus?? please let me know. thanks.

I don't have the GSM version. Is there any difference in framework and system apps from GSM to lte/cdma?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mmead1143

Reaction score
Noob question: I'm running BB and everything is running fine however I don't have any of the cool backgrounds that I see screen shots of...where are they lmao? Thanks!!

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Noob question: I'm running BB and everything is running fine however I don't have any of the cool backgrounds that I see screen shots of...where are they lmao? Thanks!!
The theme is for Tranquil Ice. If there is enough interest I could port it too BB. Otherwise you can try out Tranquil Ice rom and check out the theme that way.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have updated Red Tranquil Ice to work with Tranquil Ice 7.0r. The update includes a tribal star softkey mod with matching pulldown image. I think it looks sick. Get it and give some feedback please.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any feedback on the update? What do you guys and gals think?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does this work on liquid 1.25 by chance. Very sweet theme..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Not as of now it will not work with liquid. If you want it ported I may can do it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

steveinil

Reaction score
Too bad themes aren't like in a sticky on what roms they work with or something OK no biggie on porting it if you get time :) thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums