[THEME].. Presenting.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.1 (A Gold Theme)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am trying to reproduce that hughely enlarged blue phone icon (thankd Mbk for identifying it) yet, I cannot. Does anyone else get this now or do you get the black noti bar like I am aiming for?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok.. I'm working on an update as we speak. At least I think I know where it's coming from... we shall see.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
awww man... It didn't work for me this time with SP Recovery. Once it goes past the M logo my screen goes black. I'll restore and try again.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
At least the status bar can be changed to gray or whatever color using UDSettings..... but the double pulldown cannot... seems odd that there is the regular oulldown, and the notification background is acting like another pulldown...

And you don't see the squashed gold background behind the power widgets in the pulldown?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't see the..ahhhhhh the light just came on. I installed over UD 2.0 no wipe so none of my settings were changed. That's why I don't see the noti issue for the gold or for the blue.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As for that double noti pulldown.. man.. just to see what would happen, I changed 2 the noti backgroundds in the frame to fully transparent images yet the double still remains. i guess status_bar_background and status_bar_background_cust weren't the right ones.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, going back to the beginning. I just made and tested a recompilable UD2.1 framework. Now, I will make my edits the proper way and try again. That's what I get for trying to do something the easy way with Android....dancedroid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wait :facepalm: lol..... I'm uploading a new one right now. I built it from scratch to get some kinks out.

If I didn't make it in time.... you can just install this one over that one. I did and it works fine. I even changed the keyboard font color and the icon colors to match the new buttons :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok you are good to go.. same link in the OP, just a new file inside it. Things that should be fixed...um, everything. :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok you are good to go.. same link in the OP, just a new file inside it. Things that should be fixed...um, everything. :)

I'll test run it for you Bro...:)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks man... hopefully it shows on your phone like it does mine :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:i-m_so_happy:

Good to go Bro..... ;)

All squared away now... everything in their proper places, looks good....