[THEME].. Presenting.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.1 (A Gold Theme)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok got the blue done and gone and that gold thing. I just made it black for now like UD already is.

Keyboard icons and settings background up next.

AND.. no, I haven't uploaded the updated one. Waiting till I get it all done here shortly.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installing attempt number two. I decided I didn't like the black bar so.. I'm giving something new a shot here. Also trying something new with the keyboard. And generally enjoying playing with GIMP,,,haha

well, the bar is still black so.... I wonder what that icon did...lol anyways,, keyboard worked. No gold font? Now we have gold buttons! Also the settings menu background is now back to black and you can see the text.

Let me just figure out how to edit that black bar and I will upload it.

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lepro.. I know.. I've fixed that. Just haven't uploaded it yet. I have 1 more change to make..ok 2... then I will upload it. Also.. the 123 button and the delete button are going to be white because they use the font color (which is white now, you will see why). So, lepro.. once I upload this, you take a look at it and think about what the new image buttons should look like (since you made them). I was thinking white to match the 123 and delete buttons but black could look nice as well I think.

segdoh49

Reaction score
Hey X...I noticed someone said they installed your theme with an update.zip in SPRecoery...I thought we had to use clockwork to get it to unstall??????

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I saw that too. It's a cw install. I guess he tried it and it worked. dunno

segdoh49

Reaction score
I saw that too. It's a cw install. I guess he tried it and it worked. dunno
I was having problems with ROM manager flashing between SP and clockwork. And I found that you don't have to flash it three times, just after you flash to whatever recovery if you go to rom manager and clear the cache it seems to boot up every time. Just thought you might want to know that and give it a try..

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is good info to have right there!

Also... I just uploaded the new theme to the OP. Only real thing that I didn't get to was the grey translucent dropdown menu instead of black. I also need to do one other minor thing but I wanted to get this out there because I need some input as far as the keyboard is concerned. It's works find and is graphically appeasing (i think) but it could use a couple tweaks.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Doesn't show the edit on the first post yet??.. I was going to load it and take a look at your theme, but didn't want to if it hasn't yet been updated..

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ill do that now. lunch came to my door..lol

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lunch always takes priority... lol ;)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And it was GOOD!..lol

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey X...I noticed someone said they installed your theme with an update.zip in SPRecoery...I thought we had to use clockwork to get it to unstall??????

Segdoh - I always use SP Recovery to flash Xkape themes. I don't know why it works, I'm just glad it does! dancedroid