[Theme Port] Galaxy S Theme for Project Elite 5.0.X!!

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by JSM9872, Apr 11, 2011.

1. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    I just added a galaxy themed launcher pro to the OP if anyone is interested in it. It is the latest version :)

2. Jasko

Jasko Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I'm receiving an Incoming Call, my call screen looks kinda screwey on this theme. Anyone elses kinda messed up? I'll try to do a screen shot when I get home later..

3. JSM9872

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Jasko, without a screenshot I cant be sure what you mean. But I just had my gf call me like 10 times (shes a bit annoyed with me right now :)) and I did notice something I never noticed before probably because I do not receive many calls mostly texts. I am going to try to explain what I noticed and see if it helps, and bare with me bc its confusing to me too.

PE has a feature where your call/deny phone call slider changes according to what you have set for your lockscreen. When using the slider and lense lockscreen you get a slider on the incoming call screen which looks fine; when using the standard rotary you get a standard rotary on the call screen which seems ok. But when using the revamped rotary (the metallic looking rotary) or the sense lockscreen you get a revamped rotary on the call screen, this one to me is the one that looks a bit off bc it interferes with the line that goes across the background of the incoming call screen.

If this is the problem Im not sure if there is anything I can do since it is a built in feature except maybe make the lockscreen stuff all transparent leaving only the icons, which would probably be cool anyway. Other than that I was unable to see anything else bc as i said my gf gave up on me.

Sorry for the long write up but I didnt want you to think I was ignoring your post and I could not explain my findings with a tiny write up...

4. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice theme bro. I was actually thinking about porting this to Pete's GPA builds. I think I still may do that.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

5. tylerh

tylerh New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    been using it all day, it's legit. great work.

6. JSM9872

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    @ tylerh and ronaldramsayii

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!!

7. eclsnowman

eclsnowman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the thanks, and thank you for keeping this great theme alive. New Baby = no time for me to do it. Great work, I know the community appreciates it when people keep carrying the torch.

8. JSM9872

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Well the thanks was necessary. I used the port you started and just edited and modified it to get it fully up and running. I of course threw some different stuff in there to give it my own touch. I always liked the work you did so I am happy to continue it. Next I plan on going to LGB with it, he just released another update so back to the porting board I go:)

9. Jasko

Jasko Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^that would be cool. I've tried out the new LGB and it's cool and all, but I just love this theme too much to depart from it. I hope you carry out with the port! :)

10. JSM9872

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    It actually should be posted over there today so keep an eye out for it. I started it last night and will have time to finish it today pending no hiccups.

Also, was what I found in my investigation the issue you mentioned? I am not running it now to check but ill go back to it to fix it if need be. I consider myself a perfectionist and would not want to leave it hanging.

Sent from my Droid

11. Jasko

Jasko Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That is pretty much what it is... I guess my phone's set to that and the line that goes through it looks messed up. I tried to use the ShootMe app to take a screen shot of it on incoming calls, but it didn't really work out lol. What you described though sounds dead on.

I actually tested out all the options on my phone. Rotary (original and revamped) and lense all show that rotary style answer/reject... which looks messed up due to the line in the background. The Sense/Sliding Tab one have the old style swipe left and right answer/reject, which looks fine.

Awesome. Now I just have to decide which rom I like better. PE or LGB. :D

Hey, I'm glad you are. I'd be kinda mad if you were just like oh well screw it. lol

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  12. gotbst05

gotbst05 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my wife is please with the theme, but she's experiencing facebook contact syncing issues. not sure if it's due to the theme or if it's PE 5.0.2... anyone else experiencing this? i do have PE 5.0.2, but i'm not running this theme and i'm not experiencing this issue.

Search tags for this page

cold fusion theme for note 2