[THEME] OreoSlice "Liberty's favorite cookie"

edgeez25

Reaction score
I did try that... well first I tried just to flash the final over the prior one and then I flashed rom then final still no go

knivesout

Reaction score
Is it really necessary to reflash liberty before flashing this theme? I don't have the zip file anymore and the only download working right now is the bgill one which I thought gave some people issues..

OP
bassdj

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
I did try that... well first I tried just to flash the final over the prior one and then I flashed rom then final still no go

ugh this is starting to piss me off

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Is it really necessary to reflash liberty before flashing this theme? I don't have the zip file anymore and the only download working right now is the bgill one which I thought gave some people issues..

heres liberty 1.5 for droid 2

Liberty 1.5

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
the theme for the X needs to be ported!! no wonder it doesnt work. just wait it may be out tonight maybe tomorrow or later. idk how long it takes

edgeez25

Reaction score
I just reinstalled the almost done zip again good enough for me ... seems like the final version and almost version are the same size so I like it just the way it is... dancedroid

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co

chefb

Reaction score

ugh this is starting to piss me off

Be strong..you have quality work here. Btw way we need you nice a focused when you get a chance to port it to the x. .......is it done yet.....just kidding....how about now! Lol