OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Sorry to sound like a complete noob but how can I do these steps from my phone?

2. Download the following file:

NexTheme_V2.zip

3. Extract the file. Make a folder on your sdcard called nextheme. Extract the contents of the 'framework' and 'apps' folder into sdcard/nextheme. Extract the contents of the 'metamorph' folder into sdcard/AndroidThemes

Thanks in advance really looking forward to trying this out!

Not sure how to extract to be exact and can I make a folder from my phone with Astro?

If you have any modern OS (Windows XP+, OS X, or Linux) you will be able to extract the .zip file. It should open just like a folder and you will see the contents.

Then, just connect your phone to your PC and drag those files over to their respective locations on your sdcard.

You can make folders on the phone with ASTRO or the included Files app. Or, you can make them with your computer when you have the phone connected.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Sorry to sound like a complete noob but how can I do these steps from my phone?

2. Download the following file:

NexTheme_V2.zip

3. Extract the file. Make a folder on your sdcard called nextheme. Extract the contents of the 'framework' and 'apps' folder into sdcard/nextheme. Extract the contents of the 'metamorph' folder into sdcard/AndroidThemes

Thanks in advance really looking forward to trying this out!

Not sure how to extract to be exact and can I make a folder from my phone with Astro?

If you have any modern OS (Windows XP+, OS X, or Linux) you will be able to extract the .zip file. It should open just like a folder and you will see the contents.

Then, just connect your phone to your PC and drag those files over to their respective locations on your sdcard.

You can make folders on the phone with ASTRO or the included Files app. Or, you can make them with your computer when you have the phone connected.

Awesome thanks for the fast reply trying out now!

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Thanks thats what it was

I was missing the allow of Superuser for adb :)

woohoo got the theme working now Im going to edit up a few things I had on my moto droid. :) Bringing my Mickey Mouse to the larger screen :)

I grabbed a few widgets from my favorite moto droid theme Thanks TheBowers for your great work, looks awesome on the larger droid X screen :)
CAP201008110027%5B1%5D.jpg

CAP2010081100261%5B1%5D.jpg

Just tested the htc keyboard with this superman one, i'll be updating more shortly.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I was missing the allow of Superuser for adb :)

woohoo got the theme working now Im going to edit up a few things I had on my moto droid. :) Bringing my Mickey Mouse to the larger screen :)

I grabbed a few widgets from my favorite moto droid theme Thanks TheBowers for your great work, looks awesome on the larger droid X screen :)
CAP201008110027%5B1%5D.jpg

CAP2010081100261%5B1%5D.jpg

Just tested the htc keyboard with this superman one, i'll be updating more shortly.

How did you get the themed Facebook and Twitter? Was it just a simple .apk? That would complete this theme for my X?

Thanks for the help

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
yes they are the apk's from

They are from theBowers theme i'll post a link to his theme from other roms don not try to install the entire theme just copy out the apk and push them to your system/app folder.

If you think he does great work as I do maybe think about donating. He helps alot around the community.

I used Root explorer to install them since I had them on my sdcard arleady. If you've never done this sort of thing before i'd wait till you know what is going on. Make sure to set permissions if you copy to phone with root explorer, I cant remember the code to copy via adb sorry.

I used 7zip to remove the apk's from his theme.zip

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/63061-wip-black-n-bold-thebowers.html

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
They are from theBowers theme i'll post a link to his theme from other roms don not try to install the entire theme just copy out the apk and push them to your system/app folder.

If you think he does great work as I do maybe think about donating. He helps alot around the community.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/63061-wip-black-n-bold-thebowers.html

Thanks for the help!

Yeah I actually used his theme on my Droid last week with Lithium mod... he does great work

Reaction score
Sorry to ask, but what widget and skin is that on the first page in the screens of nex theme? The sense-esque looking clock one with the weather.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
there's a few not sure which you are reffering too

Weather widget donate version
CAP201007161447.jpg

I run beautiful widgets on mine
This is with sweeter home for home replacement and I made BW's background transparent
home%20media%20popup.jpg

Reaction score
nexthemehome.png

I hate to be 'this guy' but what Beautiful widgets skin is that? And the weather skin?

Sorry if someone already asked it in this thread, didn't really wanna read all of it dancedroid

Reaction score
^ This is what I was trying to ask as well. I've found the weather is ANDRODena_wearger_pack. The clock skin I'd like to know though.