1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Theme My Droid - Now Live

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by stewart1champ, Jun 30, 2010.

1. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Bored out of my mind one eve, I decided I was a little tired of searching through everyone's "home" forums to see screens of their awesome work on themes. I like to change at random times, so having an image available to compare others with is something I liked.... so, I made a site.

Theme My Droid | The One Stop Theme Shop

This is a work in progress, although live. I am trying to feature as many themes as possible on this, and have spoken to a few of you guys about using your images.

Right now....

6 different "themes" featured on front page, with plenty of room to grow. Fab is lucky, he has 2 rotating around... haha.

I am still searching for some screens for a bunch more.

pandroid has given me the okay to use his, but his big pic in his thread has the images together.

As you can see under the "Themes" selection up top, each themer has a selection, then another one drops out to the side to show what themes they have. For example, Fab's lists two, roberj13 has 3, etc, etc.

On the main page, I have decided to go with the main screenshot in the Droid itself, with 5 small images to the side of it. Now, underneath, I will list whatever the person wants listed, but it will have to fit the length of the "featured" area. I like a sleek design, and want all of them to have equal amount of space allowed.

On there personal "theme pages, say when you click on Fab's name from the dropdown box, I will list anything they want. If its links to the screens I have, a link to their home forum, link to their PayPal, something they want to say, etc, I have no problem doing so.

I don't mind doing a section for "Morphing", but at this point, my main focus is to grab all the themes possible. I will accept help, haha. In no way do I want to replace the forums, as that is not the intent. I am just trying to have a centralized spot to show off the great themes you guys put out. At some point, we can have a top themes, and those will be featured. I am just starting out, but trying to make this a decent little thing. I do have a web history, I have designed multiple sites.

Currently, I have PS3Dynasty|Playstation's Finest up, and my personal site, and now this one. I don't plan on having this look like crap. Heh.

Thanks.
  2. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

*And yes, I know I have "1" post, but I lurk. I usually don't post anywhere but on my home site. Like may of you may do.

*Also, if your theme is shown, and you want it removed, I have no problem doing so, just let me know.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  3. roberj13

roberj13 New Member

Looks nice stewart! Oh and you have 2 posts now.
  4. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL New Member

I think it's a very good idea. It will be nice to have as many compiled on one site as possible. Very clean, straight-forward look, too.
  5. Maizekidstill81

Maizekidstill81 New Member

I like this very clean and simple.

+1