1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme] - "MURDER" - GPA 15

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by B-boy™, May 25, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ok, to start with, my themes are very full and change the look of the phone a whole lot.. I've never themed Pete's roms so this one is my first and since there's no UI color changer, I changed everything myself.. I understand that a lot of people using these roms like simplicity and my themes aren't like that so if by chance you don't care for my work, it's all good... :D ... This is an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager... I have no clue if you need to be on a stock version prior to flashing this, but on every other rom you don't need to be... I flash them right over another... but that's up to you... The MMS.apk is stock, I haven't inverted it yet... I have Kameleon Black Market and Facebook as seperate installs and these will theme themselves according to the system text color (settings menu text color) so if you install these once, there is no need to reinstall for another theme.. and on a stock rom/theme they will be standard inverted (black background w/ white text and highlights)... In my sig is a link to my section where I have other GB keyboards and Inverted Markets so check that out...I've had this on for about an hour now and everything seems to be working great but let me know if there's any issues... I have 8 themes and if MURDER has a good download amount, I'll port them all over... :D .. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1. http://bit.ly/GPA15v3Murder MAIN THEME

2. http://bit.ly/UniversalFaceBook Kameleon Black Facebook - uninstall your old one, then this one installs like a normal app

3. http://bit.ly/AllBlackMarket Kameleon Black Market - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager - THIS SHOWS UP AS BLACK MARKET IN YOUR APP DRAWER

4. http://bit.ly/MurderGlowKeyboardV4 Alternative GB Keyboard w/ more glow - flash in like a theme in recovery or rom manager

What's themed?

framework-res
    Browser
    Calculator
    Camera
    Contacts
    DeskClock
    Gallery 3D
    GoogleQuickSearch
    LatinIME - GB keyboard
    Mms
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI

Inverted Gtalk - By me and corinacakes (themed by me)
    Inverted Gmail - Initially by ecsnead69, we fully inverted it together(themed by me)
    Inverted Market - Inverted and themed by me - credits to ecsnead for the buttons and a couple other icons..
    Facebook - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    sorry about the green clock on this one.. lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Older screenshot so the battery gauge is an older one..
    *This theme contains a button set from theBowers, the battery is originally from condemnedsoul and the dialer buttons are from ChevyNo1*
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
  2. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii New Member

Welcome to Pete's ROMs bro. Easiest to theme of all GB ROMs in my opinion.

From Droid on 1200mhz of Gingerbread Steroids
  3. B-boy™

Not for me... lol. The other roms take me 20 minutes per theme + testing.... this one has xmls all over the place that other roms use a UI color changer for..... so it was fun to do at least..... :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. ronaldramsayii

That's one thing I don't know which and which XML to modify text colors and stuff.

5. B-boy™

It depends on what you're trying to color... and if you wanna isolate the edit to just a specific area or a system wide change.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  6. ronaldramsayii

I have alot of learning to do. That's crazy man. I'll have to explore a bit.

7. B-boy™

Trial and error.... I chose a section and changed all the xmls to different colors to see what affected what.... then did another section... and read the xmls to see what they consist of.... I add new lines in some of them or just find a new XML that changes something I like and I add it to the themes.... sometimes the edits mess things up tho or affects backgrounds or text fields so it takes some time figuring it all out.... if you have a specific text you want to change let me know and I can prob guide ya.....

Sent from a floating box in the ocean