1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme-mod]NexTHEME green mod for UD10

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by thecaptain0220, Apr 13, 2010.

1. thecaptain0220

thecaptain0220 New Member

I created this because I really liked the NexTHEME but wasnt a fan of all the blue and green colors mixed together. This is NOT and origanal theme by me. I simply changed all the blue images to green.

I created and tested this for UD10 but it should work fine for other roms with the NexTHEME.Don't blame me if it doesn't work though.

This will just replace the framework-res.apk and that is all. I started with the optimized framework-res.apk from UD10 and modified from there. I also zipaligned so it should still be optimized.

This is in the form of an update.zip. Remember to ALWAYS backup before installing anything.

GreenNexTHEME-update.zip
  2. toastedoats

toastedoats New Member

screenshots?
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me 'borrow' your update.zip - See I had built a blue theme out of other themes I found and creating my own icons and such and posted it here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/35961-black-bluez-theme-icculusx.html

Now that UD10 came along I could not get my edits to work. I literally tried everything I knew with no luck. So I used your update.zip and replaced the framework-res.apk with mine and it worked fine. A few elements are missing however. Like when you go into the settings menu the little icons by each item are still the stock ones? hmm.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010