[Theme-mod]NexTHEME green mod for UD10

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by thecaptain0220, Apr 13, 2010.

1. thecaptain0220

thecaptain0220 New Member

I created this because I really liked the NexTHEME but wasnt a fan of all the blue and green colors mixed together. This is NOT and origanal theme by me. I simply changed all the blue images to green.

I created and tested this for UD10 but it should work fine for other roms with the NexTHEME.Don't blame me if it doesn't work though.

This will just replace the framework-res.apk and that is all. I started with the optimized framework-res.apk from UD10 and modified from there. I also zipaligned so it should still be optimized.

This is in the form of an update.zip. Remember to ALWAYS backup before installing anything.

GreenNexTHEME-update.zip
  2. toastedoats

toastedoats New Member

screenshots?
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me 'borrow' your update.zip - See I had built a blue theme out of other themes I found and creating my own icons and such and posted it here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/35961-black-bluez-theme-icculusx.html

Now that UD10 came along I could not get my edits to work. I literally tried everything I knew with no luck. So I used your update.zip and replaced the framework-res.apk with mine and it worked fine. A few elements are missing however. Like when you go into the settings menu the little icons by each item are still the stock ones? hmm.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010